🚨smut🚨

Then he fingers me then he said "im going faster"i said om"okay" then he star getting faster and faster im mo4n1n9 so bad the he take the v**rator then put it in the highest level a d put it in my 😽 then i moaned her name i said "nick!!!" he "said not my name bby girl" ifeel a little knot on my stomach i knew i was going to cum i said "d-daddy let me c-cum pl-please" he said "the rules bby" i said i cant hold it then i accidently cum then he said "bby girl what did i just said " he take the c0nd0m out of the drwer and put it in his 🍌 then put them in my 🐱 without warning i moan his name i said "DADDY!!!" he said "bbygirl go on my top and ride my thight until you cum" i said "okay daddy" i ride his thight and i cum 2 times then he said "finger your self and make daddy jealous" i said "are you sure about that" he said"yes yes im sure about its" i said "okay" then i started to finger my self pretending its nick i said "mhmmm daddy uhhhhh!! Uh!" then he started to get horny take my finger out(i was about to cum when he did that)i said "hey im gonna cum now" he said "bby girl i need you to suck my 🍌 right now" i said "okay daddy" i start to suck his 🍌 and he moaned so loud as f**k then he said "uhh!uh!yes y/n ughhh faster bbygirl faster ughhhh uhhhh😥😩😖" then 1 hour later where done i was so numb then nick  said come to the kitchen lets eat the chick fil a now i said "daddy im numb beacuse of you did" he said "aww bbygirl sorry ill bring you some food and were watcing harry potter okay?" i said "okay daddy"