LEADER MOMENTS

❍⌇─➭ 𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗢 𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗜 ! ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ⌗ 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖍 ; ๑ ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌   ༘°  ♡ ꒱

⌗ 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖍 ; ๑ ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ ༘° ♡ ꒱

❍⌇─➭ 𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗢 𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗜 ! ˖⋆࿐໋₊ ⌗ 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖍 ; ๑ ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌   ༘°  ♡ ꒱

𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗂'𝗆 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍.

( ONE

( ONE. ) wardrobe malfunction

The girls stood beside other idols with a smile on their faces, watching everyone gathering together while having interactions with the camera. Mia waved at a few fans, putting up two peace signs to the camera.

As Mia greeted a few people in front of her, she felt a push on her back and turned around, noticing Jennie pulling up her dress uncomfortably.

She took a look at the camera crew, filming them. She mentally cursed and pushed herself in front of her, taking her jacket off.

Jennie frowned as her leader wrapped the jacket around her waist, "Unnie, it's fine, you don't have to." Jennie told her with a smile.

Mia gently shook her head, "Don't worry, babes. You don't look very comfy there."

Jennie held her arm, leaning her head on her shoulder, "Thanks, Miri."

The fans caught this moment and screamed, finding their cute moment adorable.

( TWO. ) win

"Best Performance goes to BlackPink". The MC shouted to the crowd. The crowd roared and cheered, watching the girls standing up from their seats to receive their award.

Mia went up first and stopped to wait for the others. She smiled and patted Lisa's back as the others lead the way, with Mia trailing behind.

Walking down, she fist bumped BamBam and gave him a wink. The girls walked upstairs and bowed at their seniors, holding their award.

Jisoo held out her hand to her leader and helped her up. Mia held her hand and walked together to the mic, the girls quietly trailing behind, not wanting to speak up.

The girls did their intro, "Wow, thank you so much. This truly means a lot and can't believe how far we've gotten! Blinks, you guys are amazing as always and can't thank you enough. We wouldn't be here without you. Thank you!" Mia beamed with a bright smile and quickly switched to Japanese.

( THREE. ) savage

BlackPink were having an interview, one in which they have been to before expect Mia, she happened to be sick on the scheduled date unlike today.

The interview went smoothly at the beginning, expect the interviewer wasn't paying attention to Lisa and didn't even acknowledge her which made the older member's blood boil.

Jisoo noticed Mia's change in moods and put a hand on her knee, gently rubbing her knee to ease her anger. She gave her a soft smile, in which Mia tried return but eventually gave up when she noticed the host giving rude looks towards the younger member.

"So, now that we've talked about future collabs, let's talk about how you guys feel about being an idol, one by one." The host said with a bright smile, giving his microphone to Mia.

Mia let out a small scoff and gave him a look, taking the microphone out of his hands, "Actually, how about you tell us what's like being a host?" She cockily insisted, smirking.

The interviewer paused, his mouth wide open, a loss for words, "I. . .um." Rosé looked at Mia with a uneasy look, not liking where this is going.

Jennie cleared her throat and gave the him a smile, secretly elbowing Mia, "Okay. ." She chimed taking the microphone out of her reach and gave him a nod, "How about we, uh, talk about our experiences as idols?"

Jisoo and Rosé nodded their heads, agreeing with Jennie while letting out a laugh. Mia frowned and grabbed the mic, "I wasn't done. Answer my question," Mia told him with a glare.

He looked like Mia like she's grown two heads and he was left speechless, taken off guard at her question. "I, uh. . ."

Mia clicked her tongue, "That's what I thought. I guess if you spoke your mind, you'd be speechless." She concluded, giving him a look. Lisa stifled a laugh by coughing while the other three were left shocked.

"This is BlackPink! Thank you all so much for watching and we'll be seeing you guys soon! Thanks for watching." Mia ended the interview, standing up from her seat.

The girls sat inside their car. Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé started to praise and joke about Mia's sassy comeback, "Unnie, was that really necessary?" Rosé asked her, chuckling.

Lisa, who's been quiet since the interview started, had her arm linked with hers, leaning her head on her neck.

"Um, hello? Did you see how rude he was towards Lisa?! I was so close to beating the crap out of him I swear to-" Mia ranted but got stopped by Lisa's tight grip.

"It's fine, Miri. I'm okay. Thank you for sticking up for me." She spoke with a soft voice, giving her a smile. Mia's face softened and sighed, leaning her head on hers, "S-Sorry, I just, I don't like it when people talk shit about you, and that goes to all of you. I hate it and I can't hold myself." She admitted, gloomily sighing while looking at her members with an apologetic look.

Jennie's heart fluttered and she pouted, "Aww, Emiri, c'mon here." She wrapped her arms around her and held her tight.

"You're seriously the best leader in the whole universe, Unnie. It's fine, really. We don't care about the hate and you shouldn't because what they say is not true." Rosé told her, her soft tone filling her ears while she hugs her.

"I love you guys, so much."