When You Meet Your Old Owner

Deku
You two were in the park with Deku drawing while you hopped around in the soft grass. You saw a butterfly and decided to chase it, Deku noticed you leaving and decided to follow after you so don't you get hurt. And thank god he did, he found shaking in fear in front of woman with obviously bitchy looks. "Hey, stay away from her!" he shouted as he picked you up in his arms, holding you close "What they hell are you doing!? That's my rabbit! Mine, you hear me!?" she shouts, you were now shaking like an old alarm clock. "Well it's obvious that she's scared, if you keep yelling she could die! Rabbits can literally be scared death!" Deku shouts as he tries to calm you down "I don't care, it's mine! I had it first so it's mine!" "Stay away from Y/N, it's clear to see why she's afraid of you." he says to the crazy woman before walking away. You curled in his arms calmly, "Was she your old owner?" you nod slowly before falling asleep. Deku pets your head as you two walked back home, your nice, calm, and beautiful home.

Bakugou
He had you on a leash as you walked along the sidewalks of the city. You couldn't help but feel like you two were being watched, you wined at Bakugou to get his attention. "What is it girl?" he says kneeling down to your level, you look past him and see a shady guy lighting a cigarette. He looks behind him and sees the same man, he gets up and you both continue to walk but you two go into more crowded area to lose him. You pasted an alleyway before Bakugou was grabbed by a gloved hand, you bark at whoever grabbed him before someone else grabs you by your collar. "Well, well, well, look at what we have here. Thought you could get away from me, huh? It'll be great to have you back in the ring, or better to have you as a rug." another man was holding Bakugou in place. One arm behind his back and the other trying to pry off the man's arm wrapped around his neck in a choke hold. "Let her go!" Bakugou shouts, trying to activate his quirk but the hold held him back from concentration. "And why would we do that? This little pup has been on the loose for a while now, and maybe you'll be sold on the black market. Your quirk could be worth the money." the shady man smirked as you quiver in fear. You looked at Bakugou who was pissed and still trying to pry the shady man off him, the man squeezes Bakugou's neck with his arm tightly, leaving Bakugou coughing and gasping for air. You could let these bad humans hurt the person who  treated you with such kindness, no matter how loud he was. This wave of confidence flooded through your veins, you teleport out of the collar Bakugou gave you and began to attack the the man who was suffocating Bakugou. You rip every piece of skin off his face as you could, while Bakugou gave the man that held you hostage third degree burns like he did with Deku. After all the violence that went down, Bakugou picked you up off the ground along with your collar before petting your head. "Good girl." he says to you before you two head home, your nice, and loud home.

Todoroki
You were on your daily flight, with the brightest sun, the sky at its bluest, and the stone hurtling towards you. Wait what!? You suddenly hit by rock and now falling towards to the ground. You thought you were gonna die until someone catches you but has a tight grip on you "Mommy I caught a bird! Can I keep it?" Oh god! It was your old bratty owner, Vicky(sorry if it is your name), a six year old girl with an attitude of the blonde girl from Toddlers and Tiaras. 'Dear lord I ask you to kill me while you have the chance!' you thought as Vicky started shaking her hands and making her grip tighter on your wings. You hated every minute her voice attitude and overall everything. "Excuse me, but I'm afraid you have my bird." an expressionless voice said, and you thankful recognize it. It was Todoroki 'The lord has answered my prayers!' you thought "No! This is my bird! I caught it first!" Vicky shouted "But what is her name then?" "Pretty Glitter Power Princess Strawberry!" if only you had a hand, you would slap this girl. But she's a child so you can't do shit! Or could you? You bite down on her with your beak, making her scream and dropping you. You land on the ground with a thud before Todoroki picks you up and looks at your wings "A sprain but you'll be fine." "Get.Me.Away.From.Her." you say in low, clear voice. He takes the message and takes you a away from the screaming brat "That's my bird! Mommy!" Vicky cries out as she pointed to Todoroki. You two ignored her and went home to treat your sprain.

Tomura
You didn't have one

Dabi
Neither did you

Kirishima
You're a wild animal

Hitoshi
You were abandoned and you didn't see who originally kept you