Chapter3:Alisha Cold husband trun to a caring hasband❤❤❤

Alisha POV(Point of View)
In the car,
I am really afraid now. My sitution is now like a small humbel prey in front of a hungry lion.That lion can eat me at any time.He is not even saying anything. I don't even know how much he is angery with me. I let my head down all the time.After some time we reach the front gate of his mansion. The watchman open the front gate for us.The car enter in front of the mansion door.Then the car stopped. Al-Amin first got down from his car.Then he came to open the door for me and speard his hand for me to hold.I let my shaking hand on his hand.His plam is so big compare to mine.But I think it somehow look wonderful. I am a person who like to fantasy somehow maybe he thinks I am a fool. Is he disappointed with me for the time when I behave like a foolish ???

Al-Amin POV(Poin Of View)
I hold her shaking hand I know she is nervous.Humph!!! I am not going to clear misunderstanding. Let me advantage of this sitution. Make her closer to me.She is my this kind of love for her I can destroy the whole world if it necessary. I like it when she afraid her anxious face make me more excited. I will not spare her today.The thinking of her under me make me hard.I am already like that,I cruse my own body to being like this. I can endure anything. I make everyone fear at my one glare, but in front of her I lost my all control. I love her from the time when she was just a child. That time she was so little. In my mind,I made my mind she should be mine no matter what she is my princess and she will be only mine.Nobody can snatch her from me.I know I am always over protective towards her. But I can't help it.I love her so much that I can lose this world but I can't lose her.

When I just finished my mission I came directly to her college. Then heard I can't satisfied her.A smirk came to face I will make her beg for me to stop tonight .But tonight I will not show her any kind of mercy, I will make her like a mermaid who can't properly walk on her leg. She is being naughty nowdays I have to fix her.I am not angry with her.But I know she will obey me today.So, I will take advantage of this situation and I will eat this little delicious rabbit tonight.I break off from my thought then I and she came to our room.It's already evening, I sun is going to set. I told her to freshen up then we pray for our evening prayer.Then I did my some paperwork and make some important call to my battalion. Instruct them for some work.Then, I saw Alisha is watching 'Fairy Tales ' in her i-pad. She is always like a child. Here, I have to take care of her but I am happy about it. I made my way towards her sat down beside her and made her sit on my lap.I really miss her a lot when I was on the mission. I take a deep breath on her neck.She stop her video and see towards me with a confused look. I taking breath on her neck I can feel her body is shaking. I continuously taking breath her smell is like a drug to me. I can't stop my self to kiss on her delicate fair skin which has a enchanting smell.I left some soft wet kisses on her neck. I frown when I saw her biting her lip to suppress her moan. Then it made a trigger to me I bite on her neck hardly she can't control anymore let out a huge moan like 'Ahh!!! ' I then whisper in her ear It was a beautiful sound I want to hear more. " Then I bite her earlobe softly. Her moaning make me more hard I find I really want to release it. So,I quickly came to her pinkish lips and I kiss her passionately with my all lust she is also kissing me back I make her mouth open and let my tongue explore her mouth every corner. She was makeing some moaning sound which rang on my ear like some kind of soft music that made my lust increase more and more. I then notice that she is out of her breath. I am unwillingly break the kiss. Then I told, "That's was awesome. I want to taste your honey lip again." Alisha was blushing very hard and taking breath hardly, I can hear her loud heart beat.I find her more beautiful. That make me kiss her more.When I was going to kiss her again I heard on the door there was a knocking sound,it make me angery. I angrily asked, "What???" Then I heard butler asking us if we will have our dinner or not. I unwillingly let Alisha go.I said him we are coming down shortly. Then I go to washroom to wash my hand and Alisha also went to wash her hand.

(***Author note:Washing hand is important to make ourself free from any illness. So, everybody make sure to wash your hand before eating. Live a healthy life...)

Then we go downstairs to eat our dinner.

(On the otherside)
Mahejabeen POV(Point of View)

We girls came to drom after classes then I and Maisha wash ourself quickly change ourselves then quickly made our way to our workplace and Alifa was taking some rest in the drom, she was going to a party in the evening she was a litte party type girl who loves to go to parties sometimes. Then,I and Maisha came to our workplace went to changing room to change our dresses and so we can go to start our work.

Let go back to
Al-Amin POV(Point of View)
We two finish our dinner then I came to my study room do some paper work then suddenly I have a call from my one officer he told me that they found some clue of a dangerous mobs gang whoes are making plan to make a bomb blast. That could make our country situation worst. I told him I am coming tomorrow. I came from a mission so I get a few days holiday. I thought that I could spent more time with Malisha.But I have to go tomorrow I can't deny my duty. I have to save my country. Save people. Save my princess. So,it's worthy. I finished my work. Then,I made my way to take a hot water shower. After shower I wear a bath robe and make myself towards our room.I saw Alisha were lying on the bed and watching drama's on her i-pad. I became angry when I saw she didn't dry her hair properly. I furiously came to her grab her make our way towards washroom and I making her hair dry with the help of hair-dryer. She has a problem with cold.She can't bear cold since childhood.So,I have to make sure her is not wet anymore.After I dry her hair properly then I left her on my lap and made our way towards bedroom.

" Love makes people change their personality ❤❤❤"