Daddy Why?

Eren's POV

        "Daddy, where have you been? I'm hungry," my daughter cried. I didn't have the money to get her food right now. I can't do anything for her. 

        "Daddy's been working so we'll be able to get food soon baby," I replied in a soft voice. I wish I didn't have to do this but I want to at least keep her alive. Somehow, Someway. 

        "I miss mommy," she cried out.

        "Mommy's in a better place Alexis, she's happy and she won't come back, but I promise you'll see her again someday," I sighed, "I promise."

        In the blink of an eye, I was holding my crying daughter in my arms, holding her so tightly and I wish I's never have to let go. I wish she could eat I would give my life for her. When I see her I see her mom, and I can't handle losing both of them I never could. I'm stuck in prostitution for men. The only way I can feed her is to sleep with a women. I don't earn enough money from it for both of else and I have to leave her alone everyday. We are so close to being stuck on the streets. I can't afford this, I can't afford living.

        "Why are we stuck like this," My heart stopped at these words because my six year old daughter just asked me why I couldn't support us. As much as I wanted to tell her all of my problems I just kept my mouth shut and replied with a soft, "I don't know"

        I hugged her as tight as I could feeling her ribs, the indention of every bone popping out and sadly there wasn't anything I could do about it. I mean deep down inside I know I can do something but I don't know how. My daughter is dying, I'm dying and we are only surviving because I sleep with complete strangers just for some money. 

Alexis' POV

        As I lie in bed I wonder why daddy isn't home. Why isn't he here for me, I'm hungry. I feel like dying and honestly I'd rather be dead. Does daddy really love me? Why don't I get food, why isn't mommy ever here. I'm alone and fighting by myself.

        My father comes home and I see he's tired, there's no food in his hands and he says he loves me and hugs me before saying goodnight.

        Somehow I end up muttering," Daddy why?," but he doesn't hear me and heads off to bed.

---

It's a short chapter I'm sorry but I think this sorry with be amazing. Well idk.