Chapter 2

Hi, note from ani here. We decided to make our main character gender-neutral. Apologies for the sudden change. ily rose

nOTE from rose: it doesn't really matter but also we changed it so we gotta tell you y'know anygays yesness amaze NOW READ HOES ty No lamps in this household :angry: iLYT aNI

It was morning, the sun shone through the windows. Wall-Senpai was waiting for their beloved Y/N to wake up. Y/N's eyes fluttered open, a small smile forming on their face. "Good morning Wall-Senpai!" Y/N giggled, creaking filling the room as Wall-Senpai excitedly spoke to them. The different tones of light from the morning sun illuminated the room in the most beautiful way possible. The light and contours truly brought out the beauty of Wall-Senpai, in his blank, white glory. Y/N could feel their face grow hot from their own intense blushing. Y/N's heart beated like a drum within the confines of their chest.

If only he knew... The love Y/N held for Wall-Senpai...

Y/N's eyes filled with sorrow, watching Wall-Senpai dance around in pure happiness, the creaking noises Wall-Senpai was bearing, was adorable. Y/N couldn't believe the luck they had gotten from meeting him. As Y/N admired Wall-Senpai's antics, they couldn't help but feel a dent in their chest, wondering if they should tell Wall-Senpai about...their true feelings. In all honesty, it was going to be a big step. It could ruin their already blooming friendship. But Y/N was willing to take the chance.

"Wall-Senpai?" A gentle creaking was heard. "I need to tell you something..." Y/N twiddled their fingers, anxiety pulsing through them.

The lump in Y/N's throat grew, their heart could leap out of their chest at any moment. Their ears burned and their face was a delicate shade or vermillion. Y/N shuffled through each and every possibility.

What if this went wrong?? What if they were just going to make a fool of themself??

Just do it, Y/N. Do it.

"Wall-Senpai...I love you."

Silence filled the air.

But then there was a loud creak of happiness. Y/N was shocked. They could never have thought that Wall-Senpai returned their feelings. Happiness was the emotion in the room. They were both happy, to finally be lovers.

 They were both happy, to finally be lovers