Wake up 2/2

Jace's POV (I'll tell you when you can play the music)

Time skip to when there in their moms studio

As we walk in the studio Julie goes to the piano and says "we're sorry mom we haven't been in here" while I go up to the loft and when I'm there I see a old CD that I've never seen so I decided to bring it down "hey Jules I found a CD wanna see if there any good" I say " sure put them on" Jules says to me so I do we sit on the couch.

*Take off last stop count down till blast open the top*

When I finally get into it we hear screaming and the screaming got so loud that we had to cover our ears. Then three I guess ghosts pops up out of nowhere in front of me " Woah, how did. We get back here" The one in the blue jacket says then Jules starts screaming then the Boys start screaming and I'm not screaming cause 1. I'm staring at the one in the pink hoddie cause he's cute and 2. I've seen ghost's before. Then Julie run out of the room and the boys are still screaming so I say "please stop screaming it's giving me a headache" then they stop screaming.

"Oh thank God you stoped screaming but hey I'm Jace" I said then the one in the pink hoddie comes up to me and says "hey I'm Alex And these are my band mates Luke and Reggie" he says pointing to the one with the blue jacket then the one with the leather jacket.

"I'm sorry but why aren't you scared of us" Luke says while others nod but out of the corner of my eye I see Alex staring at me. "Um well I've seen ghost's before so you don't really scare me I could see ghosts as long as I can remember" I say looking at Alex he's really cute and Luke and Reggie sees this so they smirk.

Time skip to when Julie is back in the studio

Julie comes into the studio with a cross and I'm biting my lip to stop laughing. "I know your in here....whatever you are I know we saw something we're not crazy" Julie says " I mean we're all a little crazy" Luke says then Julie starts screaming....again then Alex says "oh god please stop screaming".

Alex's POV (didn't see that one coming did you)

I couldn't stop staring at Jace he is really cute.

Jace's POV

"What are you doing in our moms studio" Julie said "your mom's studio this is our studio" Luke says while walking up to Julie but he gets scared by a cross and I'm biting my lip to stop laughing "Trust me my...the grand piano is new and...and...and My couch"Luke chuckles. "But that is definitely not my six string can you give me a second just...give me a second thank you" Luke says while walking to the guys. "Guy's what is going on how did they get there stuff in here so fast" Luke says confused.

"Maybe...maybe there witches, there's chairs on the ceiling" Reggie says "ok there's no such things as witches" Alex says while I stare at him "you sure? I used to think there was no such thing as ghosts" Reggie says "that's fair" Alex mumbled "ok so we're going with witches" Luke says " no we're not going with witches ok look she's just scared ok let someone with a softer touch handle this" Alex says pointing to himself while walking up to Julie.

"What are you doing in our studio" Alex says kinda loudly like we can't understand him. Then Julie sticks the cross in his chest "oh my gosh how did you do that" Julie say says freaked out "clearly you don't understand... clearly she doesn't get it ok look we're ghosts Alright just three ghosts,and we're really happy to be home" Alex says happy and he continues "so thank you for the flowers they really brighten up the room" Alex says "we're actually in a band called sunset curve" Luke says and Reggie continues "tell your friends"