The new girl...

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

I was new here especially when I had no friends except my brother Steve. He said he had friends my age,Which i thought was weird cause he was friends with freshmen, Then we got home! I was away from that old house back in Maine where i had gone to school there and lived with some of my family out there. "Y/N GET IN THE KITCHEN I HAVE COOKIES" Steve said. I ran down the stairs as fast as i could to see a few kids my age A red head girl,a darker skin boy,A curly haired boy with braces,another curly haired boy who I thought was cute. His face looked exaclty like the one Steve had described but then i noticed anpther girl she had brown hair,And dark brown eyes about a bit shorter than the boy. Then the boy with the braces spoke up looking up and down at me and said "Hi im Dustin" then he pointed to the darker skinned boy and said."that right there is Lucas" And then he pointed to the red head but she spoke up syaing"hi im max,And you are?" I quickly looked at her realizing how pretty she is and stutered and said "Oh, Um im Y/n Harrington. They all introduced themselves till it came to the brown haired girl.

Mike's POV:

Steve took us to his house then we all got out of his car. He took us inside and we heard noise upstairs, I was confused until Steve yelled "Y/N GET IN THE KITCHEN I HAVE COOKIES" I thought to myself who is Y/N, I have never heard that name mentioned ever. Then a Y/HC (Your hair color) Girl ran down from the stirs going to see if there is cookies but then she sees us. I was confused who is this girl. Her beatiful Y/EC (your eye color) Eyes and her beautiful hair. I felt butterflies in my stomach. But no. I told myself no because i had a girlfriend, Even though y/n is pretty i cant fall for her. We all introduced ourselves till El saw me starign at her then...

Y/n's POV:

I see the brown haired girl look at mike and give me a death stare. Then twisting her neck. Which made me fall to the ground hurting my neck really bad. Then she decided to make-out with mike right in front of me. Obviously she was jelous, But she didn't know i knew that....