Something for yall to read

Osano (Male Osana) and Ayano were studying together in an empty classroom as all the other students left to go home, the two were sitting in seats next to each other. He looked at her with his face a gentle pink, observing Ayano's gentle lips slightly pursed as she thought. Her eyes that were thought to have no life in them made his heart skip a beat, 'She's so cute..'."What are you doing?" Her low voice pierced the air that used to be so silent, not once looking up or stopping from writing her notes down.
 "Ah..! Nothing.." He looked away still blushing as his heart pounded harder against his chest, as if it were captive and trying to escape into her arms.. 'Her arms must be so warm and soft.' He thought of coming home from work everyday to see her face, to have her embrace.
 His face got redder with each thought, as the sun could be seen setting in the beautiful orange fading to red sky. The light shined through the window, 'should we head home soon?'. He took his phone out of his pocket, the phone case was the same color as the sunset.
 7:59
 "Hey Ayano," He gently tapped her shoulder. She turned her gaze towards the boy and tilted her head confused, the sunlight coming through the window made his heart flutter seeing it bounce of her smooth skin and her shiny black hair. "Yes?" She had her full attention directed toward him, her voice lacked passion but he knew he could find the real her somewhere deep down.
 He struggled to find the words, "It's n-not like I'm rushing you or anything..But are you ready to leave yet?" His voice was surprisingly gentle and calm for once, the warmth he felt around her and the silent atmosphere made it almost easy for him to confess right now.
Was he ready to confess to her yet?"Just a little longer." She replied before resuming back to taking her notes. He usually couldn't read her poker face from time to time, and usually she'd put on a sweet girl persona but if you hung around her longer she's just,,emotionless?