Chapter 10 - Xiumin 시우민

Shin Y/n's POV
I arrive at the hospital, rushing through the open glass doors and entering my doctor's practice.

"What made you come so late?"
Kai asks, as I shake my head in disbelief and stare deeply at him.
"Miss Y/n, this is...inappropriate behaviour..."

"Oh! Doctor Kim! I'm so sorry!! Haha, I thought you were someone else for a minute...!" I exclaim, flustered.

"Okayyy...anyways. How's the little one? Does it kick often?" He questions, as I think to myself before answering,

"Yes, it does...haha. But recently, I've been a bit worried for it because I am so stressed over...boyfriend drama..."
I explain, as he anxiously bites his lip and shakes his head.

"Y/n, you know what I always say, right?" He asks, as I hesitantly nod my head.

"When you're stressed, have some rest..." I grudgingly say, as he replies with,

"Yes, that's right. So what does that mean personally for you?"

"Umm...that I should get more rest to reduce the stress, so that it doesn't affect the baby." I answer, as he delightfully smiles.

"Well, apart from that there's nothing else you suffer from, right?" He inquires, as I shake my head. "Great!! Well, I suggest you take your leave now as I have another client coming soon. But, thank you, and keep it up!" He commends, as I shake his hand and smile.

"No, thank you, Ka-haha, Doctor Kim."
I'm really losing my freaking mind.

"Bye~!!"
He waves at me, before shoving me out of his practice.

Wow. I can't believe it's only two months before I give birth. I don't think I'm ready...

I sigh as I walk on my way back home, when all of a sudden, I bump into Xiumin.

"Ah, Xiumin!" I excitedly greet him, as he shyly waves and replies,

"Hey..."

"Do you wanna walk back home together?" I offer, as he shrugs and quietly answers, 'why not'

"Hmm...we haven't really got the opportunity to talk before, have we?" I ask, as he shakes his head. "What should we talk about?"

"Um...h-how's the baby? D-Do you know it's gender yet?" He stammers, as I try my hardest not to coo at his cuteness.

"Ah, um...I wanna wait until my due date to know." I answer, as he nods.

"I get that. I don't like gender reveal parties much anyway." He says, as I laugh. We actually get on pretty well, and get closer and closer together in our friendship.

Xiumin drops me off outside my house, before leaving for S.M.E to practice for EXO's upcoming album. Which makes me wonder...does that mean the rest of EXO won't be home? I don't know.

I enter the house to see Jang-Mi with Kai and Baekhyun. I sigh deeply and say, "I thought you guys would be practicing. Xiumin walked me home and then went to S.M.E's building so I thought you would be there too..."

"We couldn't just leave Jang-Mi by herself, so we decided to stay here and look after her." Kai explains, as I smile and thank them.

"Don't worry, I'll look after her well! Now, go!! For your fans~!" I rush them, as they grab their coats and pull them on, before bowing and running out of the house.

I laugh as I walk over to Jang-Mi.

"Hey honey, you okay? Did you have a good time with Baekhyun and Kai samcheon?" I ask, as she shyly nods and replies,

"They're really nice. Is Kai or Baekhyun samcheon your boyfriend?"
I instantly blush at her question, my mind going blank.

"Ah, um...well, Baekhyun...is my boyfriend."

"Really? Then that means...he would have to be my dad? When you two get married?" She inquires, as a worried expression appears on my face.

"Oh, well..." I hesitate, not knowing what to say. She's right. What about Jungkook? Baekhyun isn't her real dad...and he isn't my upcoming baby's dad either. Aish, what will I do...?

"I will have to have a new daddy?" She asks, as tears erupt from her eyes. Ahh...it's either Baekhyun or Jang-Mi...

"Do you mind having a new daddy?" I question, as she shakes her head.

"No, but my real daddy will always be..."

"Jungkook. Yes, you're right. Thank you baby, for being so patient with your silly mummy." I thank her, as she happily smiles.

"It's alright, mummy. I always want you to be happy." She replies, as I delicately hug and kiss her.