Chapter 30.

The earth rumbled tremendously as both sides of light and dark kept clashing together with full force.

Yami led the others in destroying the shadow monsters while Laika had Bakura all to herself in battle.

Yami let out a warrior cry as he angrly tore down numerous monsters in his view.

Yugi due to the training Laika had given to him in the past became a fighting and skill full killing machine.

Being able to dodge and attack flawlessly. Tea has her fun..taking down monsters in girl power and speed ... While Joey and Tristan had fun taking down monsters as if they were duel monsters themselves.

Laika was busy attacking and dodging an angry and over confident Bakura. .

Her moves were graceful and powerfully. A beautiful and perfect combination of beauty and beast.

Laika pov.

This is getting out of hand. I was able to dodge a sword attack by moving aside..

This guy is good..I can't lay a powerful punch on him. Looks like I have met my match.. Its a shame it can't be as a duel.

"STOP MOVING !!!" He raged as he dives with with another attack..which I managed to block this time.

"Chest shock attack!!" With a shocking punch on the chest , he was sent flying towards a cliff destroying it.

Bulls eye.

Bakura coughed harshly as he got up.

"You brat.cough....cough...cough..!! You will pay for that...!!!"

He charged in and I did the same.

"And I will pay in full!!!"

CLASH!!! Both our weapons crashed against each other causing a powerful wind which literally blew off things..

Both of us tried to gain dominance against each other.

I scoffed as Bakura smirked..

"When this is done..I will have your head put in my throne!!! Everyone will see me as the true ruler of this world..."

"If you want my head to badly.... Here it is....."

I headbutt him square on .....causing him to lose balance. Using the opportunity, I used my legs to trip him and landed a kick on his chin sending him flying.

I immediately leaped into the air......

"Earth crushing brigade!!!" I landed a punch on his face and he went down in fast motion.. Destroying the ground underneath him.

I was still on the air looking down to see the giant hole Bakura created from the fall only to see him jumping right at me...

So fast...I thought... Its like I'm fighting ....myself!!

I dodged in time and landed on the ground like a cat.

"ARRGGGGG!!!" Bakura shiuts with purw fury as he came down towards with me with another attack....Looks like I have to take him seriously now.. I hope the others are doing okay.

Yami pov.

'I hope Laika is doing okay.. ' I thought..

These monsters were so many but j knew we were making a strong difference here.. They were getting weaking and that's a good thing for us.

But I felt terrible...because I let Laika fight that monster alone. I kept tellimg myself..she will be fine..she will be fine...but I can't help but worry.