Hinatas Birthday pt 1

I hope that the GIF above works for you!
Hinata's POV
Today Tobio is coming over to my house for a sleepover! I am very excited! We have been dating for almost a year now! Summer break just started and we are celebrating my birthday! I honestly don't care all that much for my birthday, I mean, it's much more exciting that Tobio is coming over!

My mom and sister are celebrating with me the day of and decided that we could have the house to ourselves. My mom worded it as, "Taking your sister away so you can hangout!" But I'm certain she had other intentions. Well, anyway, my mother and sister will be out of the house and I will have my boyfriend all to myself!

I know this might sound odd but I can't wait to touch him! At school there's no PDA and my sister's usually around so I can't at home either. But today I can kiss and cuddle him all I want and it makes me very happy!

I hear a knock on the door, I open it to see Tobio. "Tobio!" I run the two steps to him and open my arms wide for a hug. He wraps his arms around my waist and hoists me up. I comply and wrap my legs around his torso and my arms around his shoulders. I lean into his face and rest my forehead on his. He tilts his face and kisses me, I melt into the kiss, bringing my hands up to run through his soft hair.

His hands slide down to my lower back, resting right above my butt. I shiver and my mouth opens slightly and his tongue slips into my mouth. "Nnn!" I moan into the kiss and then push back with my tongue. We makeout in the doorway for a few more moments before we pull away, our faces flushed. "H-Hi Shoyo." I slide down from his hold and he picks up an orange gift bag that was next to him and we step inside.

He sets the giftbag on the kitchen counter while I shut the door. We had been planning to practice outside for a while and then head in to watch movies. I walked over to my room and Tobio follows me, I grab a volleyball and turn to him. "You wanna practice?" "Yeah!" We run outside and I set the ball down to grab the net.

"The net's in the garage!" I yell back at him. "Let me help you get it!" He catches up to me and helps me get the net to hang on the posts in my yard. We set it up and I throw the ball up above him, I dash to the side and jump, he sets it to me perfectly and I spike it down to the grass on the other side. "Yeahh!" We shout in unison. "Again!" I demand. This goes on for several hours before it gets dark and we head inside.

We take turns taking a shower, I totally don't stare at Tobio when he comes out of the bathroom in only a towel to grab his clothes. Once we're showered, we cuddle up on the couch together. Tobio is laying on his back and I am curled up on top of him with my head on his chest.

We turn on different movies that we find throughout the night, the third one has a kissing scene in it despite it not being a romance movie. I usually hate unnecessary romance in movies but since I started dating Tobio I have been paying more attention to them.

I look up at Tobio and he is looking at me as well. I flash a smile and his cheeks turn pink. "Do you want your gift?" He asks and I light up and nod. I sit up and he gets up and grabs it for me. He sets the orange gift bag on my lap and sits next to me.

I lay my head on his shoulder and smile. I carefully open the gift and pull out a black T-shirt that in gold kanji read 'World's Greatest Decoy'. I felt my eyes water, I set it nicely on the coffee table and then quickly turn to Tobio. I jump into his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. I kiss his nose and whisper, "Thank you Tobio!"

His arms wrap around my waist and run up and down my back. He moves them to my face and rests his hand under my chin, thumbing my bottom lip. I lean up and press our lips together, his hands slide down my torso and slip into my shirt, his fingers running along my bare skin. He bites my lip and I stifle a moan as he slips his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues swirl around eachother and I feel shivers through my spine and sparks run south. "Mnnn! Tobioo~" He smiles and turns us so that we are lying down. We continue to makeout and his hands slip into my pants and he squeezes my butt. "Ahnn! Tobio!~" He stops and I look at him.

His face is very red and I sit up only to feel something hard poking my butt. Honestly, I was hard too, who wouldn't be when your hot boyfriend squeezes your ass with his tongue in your mouth. I giggle at him for being so flustered. He glares lightly at me but there's a dangerous playfulness to his look.

I notice too late as a throw pillow hits me in the face. I grab the pillow which distracts me from him sitting up and hugging me as he falls back. My face is pulled back down to him and he smothers me with kisses, he ends with a kiss on my nose. I kiss him on the lips, this time as his tongue slips passed my lips I try something I have never done before.

I grind my hips into his, gasping as I feel a new pleasure rushing through me. I repeat this action as our kiss deepens. I moan into Tobio's mouth, my hands cluthing the fabric of his shirt. He smirks and flips us so that he's pinning me down, his left hand by my head and his right hand hold my rists, his legs straddling me.

He leans down and locks our lips together, our tongues dancing around and our hips move together in unison. I moan and Tobio sits up more so that he can use his other arm. He runs his hand down my body while smiling above. I blush bright red as his hands move into my shirt and he takes it off me then he lets go of my hands and takes off his.

I blush and pull him back down to me, I use his bodybas a shield, not allowing him to see me out of embarrassment. He smirks at me, his free hand runs from my stomach to my waistband. Just then the light flickers on. "Hey boys! Sorry Natsu forgot something, I am just here to grab i- Oh! I- Sorry!"She scurries to the hall and grabs what she needed and rushes out the door shouting, "Sorry! Bye boys!"

I stare at the door for a moment before finally gaining the confidence to look at Tobio. He is redder than a tomato, he looks like he might die. I giggle at him. He burries his face in my chest and hugs my waist, putting his weight back into his legs as to not crush me.

"Aww! Don't worry! My mom loves you! She will probably just kill me for doing it on the couch!" I pat his head and he sighs. He rolls off of me, turns off the TV and picks me up, carrying me to my room and laying me down. He climbs into the bed behind me and spoons me. I turn around and cuddle into his chest. "Night Tobio!"  I yawn, "Goodnight Sho." And thats how we fell asleep.

Hope you enjoyed! there will be a sequel sometime! ~Ashley :p