Imposter Purple X Crewmate Black

yES THIS IS ACTUALLY A SERIOUS ONE UR WALLCUM,,,,,,, bTW ITS KINDA LIKE MY POV BUT ALOS IMPOS POV SO WE CAN SEE MORE INTO PURPLES MIND, (this is like a au where the game is like an irl version of it so like u do the game

Purple lurked in the vents, looking for his next victim. He went ahead and popped through the admin vent and to his surprise, one of his crew mates were there. 'Oh, It's Black again,' Purple thought. He usually saw Black around the most more than the other crew mates. He was more of a loner. Black was too focused on his task to noticed Purple had just vented. Purple sneaked behind Black, 'This is the perfect chance to kill him!' He pulled out his knife as Black continuously swipes his card, hoping to get pass this task without getting his neck snapped off. Purple raised the knife up, right about to kill him, but for some reason he just... couldn't. There was a bad feeling in his stomach as he held the knife up. He had done this many times before in different games, why can't he now? Purple puts his arms back down and puts his knife away, sighing.

Black swiped again, and finally the device beeps, signaling that he beat the task. "Yes!" Black whisper-yells in victory. He turns around to be met face to face, well, more like chest to face since he is tall tall with Purple.

"Heh... Uh, can we team?" Purple asks nervously, looking up at the tall boy.

They both stare at each other for few, Purple fiddling with his own hands. "...Sure," Black says and walks out from Admin, going to Electrical to do wires. Purple pretends to do tasks while he follows Black around. Finally, Black finishes his tasks and goes to the security room and watches the camera. Purple walks away for a few and secretly kills a person where they are barely seeable. The two last crew mates were both somewhere else.

Suddenly, one of them just walked into the room. It was White. 'Black is focusing on security right now... Maybe I could kill them and just vent away,' Quickly, Purple snapped White's neck and ran to the vent. hoping for Black to not see them, but he wasn't quick enough. Black turned around and immediately is in shock.

"Purple... I thought I trusted you." Black says as he starts heading towards the body.

Purple jumps back up from the vent. "W-Wait!! Please don't report, I- Uh- Errrrrr... P-Please just don't!!! You c-can still trust me! I-I just w-want to win!" He said quickly with a lot of stutters in between.

Black gets closer. "Why didn't you kill me." He keeps inching closer.

Purple gets even more nervous, ignoring the question. "I-I... Don't come any c-closer! I c-could uhm-" He pulls out his knife, "I-I'll kill you!"

"I'll report the body before you could kill me." Black grabs Purples wrists, restricting him from stabbing him.

Purple blushes aggressively from the contact, 'WHY IS HE SO HOT?!?!' He screams in his head. Purple just stays silent, knowing he had already lost this round. Black lets go of Purple and reports the body.

The last three people, Black, Yellow, and Purple, were all taken to the meeting table. "Who was it?" Yellow says as she looks at both of her other crewmates.

"It was Purple, he killed White while I was looking at security cams." Black pointed over at Purple.

"Wh-What!? Uh, N-No! H-He self-reported!!!" Purple yelled out pointing back at Black.

"Sus." Yellow and Black both say in unison.

"IM NOT SUS!! IT WAS BLACK!" Purple whined and stomped like the cranky boy he is. Both Black and Yellow vote immediately and Purple can already tell its game over for him. Purple votes also, the game finally over. Black and Yellow both voted for Purple, of course. Purple skipped vote. Purple hugs Black and just goes ahead and jumps out of the ship. "I love you, gg."

Purple was the Imposter

All of the players get teleported back into the lobby and all start talking before starting the next round. Black walks up to Purple and hugs him back. "I love you, too. Gg." Purple immediately starts jumping with joy and hugs his new boyfriend back as the new game starts.