Manan OS: Destiny and Two Souls

Manik and Aryamann are best buddies from childhood since their fathers were also best friends. Two best friends fall for the same girl (Nandini). But, destiny has planned something really big for three of them.

Manik's father, Raj Malhotra, and Aryamann's father, Rakesh Khurana started a company M&K and later on, Manik & Aryamann joined it. Nandini lived in an orphanage, and after completing her graduation, she got a job in M&K and due to that, she met Manik and Aryamann. Although earlier there were some differences between Nandini and Manik, they started liking each other because of some incidents which brought them together. Eventually, they fell in love with each other as they came even closer since seeing each other every day at the office. Due to Nandini's lively nature, everyone in the office liked her.

One fine day, Nandini wrote a love letter to Manik and left it on his desk. But, an employee mistakenly put that letter on Aryamann's desk. When Aryamann found that letter, he thought that Nandini liked him and began to feel the same way for her. Aryamann told his parents about his feelings for Nandini, so his parents decided to get Aryamann and Nandini married. Meanwhile, Nandini and Manik confessed their love for each other. Aryamann's parents talked to Manik's parents about the same. Even, they were happy with the alliance since they were also fond of Nandini. All four of them visited the orphanage and had a word with Nandini's Ma (orphanage's caretaker). Nandini assumed that she would get married to Manik. She was delighted with this news but did not get a chance to talk to Manik regarding the same. She thought Manik might want to surprise her; however, on the engagement day, Nandini got shocked to see Aryamann instead of Manik. At that time, she thought that she would stay quiet and would talk to Aryamann later on. Meanwhile, Manik found the letter, which Nandini wrote to Manik, on Aryamann's desk and thought that Nandini was cheating on him. On top of that, the engagement fiasco acted as oil in the fire. Nandini tried talking to Manik, but he did not budge and cut all ties with her and was heartbroken.

Nandini got married to Aryamann and planned to start a new life with her husband Aryamann. In the starting, Manik tried to create a misunderstanding between Nandini and Aryamann, but every time his plan backfired as they came more closer to each other. Manik thought to step back and let them live a peaceful life.

Meanwhile, Manik met his school friend, Soha who was obsessed with him since their school days. Soha proposed Manik but he refused. She got to know about the love between Manik and Nandini. She vowed to destroy Nandini as she was the reason that Manik was denying to get married to her.

Nandini and Aryamann were living a peaceful life. However, destiny had planned something else as Aryamann died in a car accident. Nandini was shocked, and she slipped into the depression after that incident.

After some time, Nandini got to know that Aryamann died due to a planned accident, and she got some evidence which indicated that Manik had planned the accident. To take revenge from Manik, she married him. She did so many things to punish Manik, but later on, she discovered that Soha had planned that accident to kill Nandini, not Aryamann. In fact, after knowing the truth, she proved Manik innocent and put Soha behind the bar.

As there were no misunderstandings between Manik and Nandini, so love rekindled between them.

Please shower your Love💕💕