The Begining

At the age of four I learned the indisputable fact that life sucks and some people just have everything.

I was not one of them but at the time never would have expected the way my life would turn out.

One of my main memories from childhood was a time I tried to defend someone from the boy I looked up to above any one else.

He was by far the most powerful and confident four year old you would probably ever meet and I wished I could be cool like him but he was also a selfish bully and I couldnt be ok with that.

Anyway you already seem to know this though.

that is not really the true beginning of my downward spiral I would say was even earlier than that.

It would probably be the death of my mom which you apparently learned about from someone else.

She got sick and and died when I was three but I still remember well enough.

I then had to live with the bully as we were neighbors and our moms knew each other.

They were the closest I had to family because my dad was never around.

My new so called brother still hated me and even more so because he felt like I was steeling his parents.

They always seemed to make sure I was ok rather than worrying about him.

A year after that we found that I had no powers and would never get any.

That made things even worse.

With all that junk out of the way let us begin the true journey.

It starts of not much different from what you must already know I wrote notes on all the heroes thinking one day I might be a hero.

Blablabla my brother destroys them and tells me to kill myself blablabla sludge monster.

All might you already signed it.

all might you deflated but can I be a hero?

Heres the truth. you cant..........

Welp

what do I do now

that was my last that was all I had.

I stared down as my shriveled hopes and dreams walked down the stares and away from me forever........

I look to side off the roof and my life zoomed through my head in no particular order.

Give it up

Im sorry

maybe be a police man

deku must be what you call a useless person that cant do anything

you think you are better than me dont you

why dont you take a swan dive off this building and maybe you will get a quirk in your next life

......I burst into tears and finally complied to kacchans last request of me in an instant.

As I lay bleeding out in the trash can bellow I remember thinking yeah this is where I belong, then passing out as a shadow approached saying something about my blood being beautiful.