Chapter 1

Stephen was hurrying to work. He was trying to put on his jacket as he ran on the sidewalk to get to his job. He was worried that he may get fired, on his first day! he kept on running, checking the time of his watch once he had a clear path. Or so he thought. He bumped into a girl, who squeaked. Stephen fell down, feeling embarrassed.

"Ohmygosh! I am so sorry, miss!" Stephen stood up and offered the girl a hand.

But the girl was a green bunny, and she had baby blue eyes, like the colour of the sky. She was wearing something a boy would wear - a basic white t-shirt, blue jeans - and she had some hair, but it was swished to the side. Stephen looked as she took his hand, and he lifted her up.

"I-I'm Stephen..." Stephen gushed.

"Denny..." the bunny girl also blushed.

Stephen wanted to stare into her eyes, but he had to hurry to his job, so he blinked. "Aw crap! I need to get to my job!" Stephen said, running towards the building, while forgetting about his watch.

Stephen ran to the building, and entered the elevator quickly, pressing the button so he could get to the floor where he can start off his job. He waited, going to check his watch when he didn't see it. He panicked. Where's my watch?! he thought with worry. He saw the elevator door open, and he hesitantly stepped out, seeing all the people working on their computers and doing their jobs. Stephen sighed. Why'd I choose this job again? he thought. He sighed and headed to his computer, ready to work.

~*-*~

Stephen was now walking home at night after his long day of his job. He walked alone, but when he was about to reach his home he saw that Denny was standing outside his house, knocking.

"Hellooo?" Denny called.

Stephen felt himself blush. God she's cute when she's naive... he thought as he approached her. "H-hey, I'm right here..." he said to her.

Denny spun to face him, a shocked expression on her face. "Oh! You startled me!!" she blushed.

"S-sorry! I-" Stephen began.

"I-its fine! Y-you lost your watch..." Denny went though her pockets and pulled out his watch, which made him relieved. 

"I thought I lost that!" Stephen said excitedly.

"W-well, I had accidentally asked some people around here, and some people had told me where you lived, due to your um... record..?" Denny asked, looking nervous.

"W-what record..?" Stephen asked, feeling shocked.

"Your nice record! You've been so helpful! Everyone appreciates it!" Denny smiled.

Stephen blushed madly. "O-oh... T-thank you!" he squeaked.

"Don't thank me! Thank the aporroians!" Denny handed him his watch, with a paper slip attached to it. But before Stephen can ask, Denny was already running off.

"W-wait!" Stephen called.

"I have to go! My roommates will be worried if  I stay out any longer!" Denny giggled, waving to Stephen.

Stephen blushed, feeling hot as he couldn't help but think of Denny. He turned to his front door and pulled out his key, unlocking it and entering his house. He then headed to his sofa and sat, but then saw that the slip of paper had numbers on it, so he looked at them, seeing the message "Call Me!" in beautiful handwriting. Stephen blushed.

"I will, Denny." he said softly.

~* TIME SKIP!! *~

Stephen was now sitting at the diner table, waiting. He had asked Denny if they could go on a date, and Denny agreed, her roommates squealing in the background on the phone. Stephen looked around, him wearing a black fancy suit and tie, with black dress pants to go with it. He looked at the front doors, waiting for Denny. Is she late? he thought to himself. He looked and saw a female bear waiter coming up to him, smiling.