Chap.12 MINECRAFT MANHUNT PT.2

The boys start chasing after dream, dream is good at staying far away from them, but what he didn't see is sapnap in front of him, he screams and jumps out of the way, George and sapnap run into each other, dream starts running again seeing antfrost and bad getting closer to him.

The boys start running through the village passing nice village people and kids, they wave as they pass. The boys just run through the village having fun for a little, but soon Dream starts to head toward the farm Skeppy and Wilbur is at. " guys get him! He's going for Wilbur and skeppy!" Sapnap says from behind dream, dream makes a hard turn and starts running towards George, "AAAAGGGHHH! sapnap get him off me!" George says screaming, "c'mere George!" Dream says, but before he knows it sapnap screams " GET OFF OF HIM!" And almost tags him, but dream finds a way to jump left and starts running again.

Dream starts running towards Wilbur and skeppy again, he successfully manages to tag Wilbur and skeppy in the back, the boys run through the farm leaving a confused farmer, skeppy, and Wilbur behind. As the boys exit the farm sapnap yells "NOO!!!", dream snickers and continues to run.

The boys keep running after dream for a few minutes, but soon they all spot tommy and tubbo. " DO SOMETHING GEORGE!" sapnap yells to George, George nods and disappears behind a building. Dream doges village people and kids, dream sees sapnap and bad behind him, with a yell he starts to run faster, but George and antfrost appear in front of him he does a quick turn to the left and manages to tag tommy and tubbo, " fuck off!" tommy yells after dream as the four hunters pass them.

Dream start running towards another part of the village with the hunters chasing after him. The boys keep trying to run after him but he disappears, " where is he!?" bad yells annoyed, before anyone can answer they hear fundy yell, they run towards the noise seeing dream on top of fundy, once dreamsees them he gets up " I win!" he says yelling, the boys fall to the ground in defeat " oh come on! we almost had you!" bad says, " good game guys, you did well." dream says, " what game were you guys playing?" fundy asks getting up, " just a game sapnap used to play." dream says," cool, but next time would you try not to tackle me?" fundy says, " oh yeah! sorry about that.".

after playing for a few more minutes Wilbur, tommy, tubbo, and skeppy show up, " hey, we earned quite a bit of food from working for the farmer so we should be good for a while now, and the village people have an extra house that we can sleep in." Wilbur says walking up to the boys, " ok! lets go then m starving!" dream says. Wilbur leads the boys to a house with blankets, food, pillows, and water. The boys talk and eat, each of them taking turns talking about what they did, after a while they decide to go to sleep.

hope you liked that! it was hard thinking of what could happen since its real-life. if you want to leave a comment and have a great day!