Lukanette

Marinette was walking to school on a friday morning. When she got there she saw Alya and Nino talking. So went up towards them and said "Hi guys"!

" Hey, girl!", Alya responded as she went to hug Marinette.

"Hey, dudette",Nino said. The three started talking as they were talking a black limo pulled up at the front entrance and out came Adrien. "Hey guys", Adrien said as he walked up to them. The bell rung telling them that they had to go to class.

(After class)
Marinette walked out of the building and said bye to her friends. She decided to go hang out with Luka. When she got their. She got to the boat and saw that he was playing the guitar. "Hey Luka",Marinette said as she waved at him.
"Hey Marinette",said Luka said as he went to put his guitar down. Marinette and Luka hang out the rest of the day.

(At night )
Marinette saw how late it was and was about to go home. When Luka offered that she could stay their for the night. She accept the offer. Marinette sat on a chair in Luka's room waiting for him to come back with a cup of water. He handed a cup and she drank it. After she finished they both sat there quietly. Luka was the first to break the silence.
"Hey Marinette I wanted to tell you something",Luka said as he was nervous."Sure what is it she ask also nervous. "I r-really like you a lot.",Luka said as he blush. "Oh",Marinette said as her face got red. I-u-um r-e-really like you too", she said blushing even more. Luka went up to her and kissed her. Marinette was surprised at first. But then began to kiss back. As they were making out They started to take each other's clothes off. Marinette started to blushed when she saw Luka's dick. They decided to move to the bed. When they got to the bed. Marinette put her hand on his dick and decided to give him a blowjob. Luka started to moan as Marinette moved her head up and down. "Oh,fuck Marinette you feel so good!",Luka said as he started moaning louder.
"I-I think I-I'm about to cum he",said Marinette heard him and started moving her head faster and faster wetting his dick. At that moment he came inside her mouth. Marinette swallowed it as she looked up at him giving him a smirk. After Luka caught his breathe He put Marinette on the bed and went to lay kisses on her body. She started to moan as he started to rub and suck her boobs. Marinette moaned more when he got close to her pussy he started to give her gently licks. Marinette was a moaning mess. She never felt anything like this. Luka started to put a finger in her making her moan really loud. After a few more thrust she came like a waterfall. After she caught her breath Luka pulled his fingers out. He went into his draw and took out a condom. He started to put it on and rolled on as it covered his whole cock. Marinette started to get nervous about what was going to happen next. Luka align his cock towards her enterence and start to push in forwards. It started to hurt for Marinette while Luka put it in. After Marinette got adjusted to it she said "move". Luka started to thrust in and out very slowly not wanting to hurt her. They were lucky that Luka's room was sound proof or someone could of heard them Moaning. "Faster ", Marinette said while moaning. Luka began to pick up the paces as he trust faster and faster into her while moaning. Marinette could feel herself about to climax. Luka notice this and decided to thrust even faster."F-fuck Luka. I going to cum",she said while moaning.
"Me too he said as his thrusts started to get a little sloppier. They both came at the same time as they moan each other names and felt the other cum. Luka pulled out of Marinette and threw the condom away. They went to go put their clothes back on a went to sleep in each others arms.