first day of school with HIM

i woke up and he was looking around my room "hmm what u doing" he looked at me "just seeing what u like and" as he said and he lift a pic of crispade art "i see u love me" he winked at me as he said that and i was red again "EEK" i looked at the time "oh no i got school" i knew i could not leave him here "u want to come to school with me" i ask as he noded "sure" he said as we both get prepared.

we arrived at school and walks inside "what we do in this "school" he said "we learn stuff as he looked around holding his bat "ok what we learn" he said "a lot" i replied as a teach walk by and look at crist bat "sorry sir but no weapons aloud: the teach said "well-" i cut him off "sorry he new ill tell him the stuff and the teach noded "ok get to class though and new kid follow me" i wanted to go but the teach told me to go to class so i did.

crist followed the teach to the princable office and crist sat down with his bat "so ur new" the prinsable said as crist noded and crist saw mirrors and the ink stuff was coming on his face and the mirror broke and the princable was shocked what he saw and kicked crist out.

crist walk out and look outside not knowing what to do he waited for school to end to see spade but he got board and went for a walk alone not knowing what gonna happen since he know nothing about earth since he been in a computer