Chapter 4

(Nasir's Home)

Nasir Abadi-

Nasir's arm was wrapped tightly around the unknown girl's neck as she tried prying his hands off

Nasir's arm was wrapped tightly around the unknown girl's neck as she tried prying his hands off. Nasir could see the light forming in her eyes before he let her go. Her back arched off the bed as she gasped loudly, searching for air.

Nasir didn't know what to say. He was curious as to who she was and why Maya just let her in without doing a background check on her. "What's your name?" Nasir asked but he didn't get an answer. She was still trying to gather all the air she could before she spoke.

"B-Blu." She murmered and Nasir clenched his jaw. "I can't hear you." He picked her head up as her chest heaved. "Blu." She spoke loudly, more clearer for him. He took in her, his eyes roamed from her face to her body in which he indeed liked.

"You say you cleaning up my crib?" He asked and Blu nodded. "So you a maid?" He raised a brow. "Basically." Blu was now breathing fairly well and watching Nasir's every move, being cautious of the dangerous man that stood before her.

"Well get back to it. You don't wanna get fired on your first day." He went back inside the bathroom, closing the door behind him before hearing her shuffle around in a hurry. He chuckled but he was angry with Maya and couldn't wait to get his hands on her.

In the middle of brushing his hair, his phone dinged with a text.

Rich: come to the trap. We got trouble.

Nasir raised a brow at the text before picking up his pace. He slipped on his white Air forces and left out the room, jogging down the stairs to see Blu in the wash room.

"I'm heading out." He stood in the door way and she nodded, not giving him any ounce of her attention and that pissed Nasir off. "Look at me when I'm talking to you." He said and Blu slowly lifted her head, her eyes looking everywhere but him but as soon as Nasir started to walk to her, her eyes locked with his.

"I'm watching you, so if you try any sneaky shit, it ain't enough for me to put a bullet in this head." He tapped her head with his index finger, looking down at her with a smirk, due to the fact that he had her shaken up. He slipped out the front door and got in his Black Bentley pulling off to the Trap. It took him 30 minutes to get there and once he made it, he tucked his gun in his waistband.

His eyes went to the black truck before he walked inside the Trap to see girls cooking up his product in one corner and counting money in the other. He walked down the hall into his office to see it full with men in black.

"What the fuck goin on?" Nasir asked as he looked at the buff men. "This nigga wanna make a deal." Two guards moved, showcasing someone Nasir once called a father figure. Nasir clenched his jaw, getting annoyed with Ray being in his view.

"What you want?" Nasir asked. He kind of had an idea of what Ray wanted and if he was right, it was a no. He knew how Ray was and yeah Ray helped him to where he was now and that is one of the biggest Kingpin's in Harlem but Nasir wasn't taking no orders from a backstabbing nigga like Ray.

"I wanna make a deal with you Nas." Nasir shook his head with a chuckle as he sat down in his desk chair. "Ray, you know I'm not making no deal with yo ass. I thought we went over this already. You think cause you got these fat ass niggas with you that I'm gonna change my mind?" Rich began to laugh but Nasir was serious.

"Look, ion want no trouble. I just came here for one thing and that's for you to be my connect. You have all the products that everyone loves, fiends for, I wanna be apart of that." Ray said and Nasir chuckled.

"I'm sorry but I can't do it. I can't trust you and you can't blame me for that." Nasir shrugged, watching the anger form on Ray's face but that wasn't gonna make Nasir budge.

"You are to be excused. And don't think about coming back." Nasir said, pulling his desk drawer open and taking out a blunt, watching Ray and his men walk out. "Dom lead they ugly asses out." Nasir said, lighting his blunt as Rich shook his head.

"I don't know why he thought it was gonna be that easy. Just by the way he looked at you for saying no is gonna cause war—." Before Rich could speak anymore, Nasir cut him off.

"And we gotta be ready for it."

Rich nodded his head, agreeing with Nasir. "Now if you excuse me, I have to go see Maya for doing some shit." Nasir stood up and Rich cocked a brow, wanting to get noisy, but not exactly. He knew Nasir was gonna tell him.

"What she do?" Rich asked. "Brought some girl in my crib that ion know B. I told her ass bout that and now I'm gonna talk bad to her." Nasir said and Rich chuckled. "Why you still with shorty anyway? She a hoe." Rich said and Nasir nodded agreeing because she was. "A hoe but with a job that can save a nigga." Nasir laughed lowly. Maya was a lawyer. 3 years older then Nasir. He was 20 and she was 23. Nasir wouldn't call himself using her but he was. It's always another way of saying things.

Nasir left out the trap, getting inside his truck and pulling off to Maya's office. Maya knew how Nasir was with opening his house up and he just didn't understand why they needed a maid. That's what he got her for. In a matter of 15 minutes, Nasir found his self sitting outside the law office. Nasir decided on keeping his calm and not going off on Maya but Maya always had slick shit to say so he probably was gonna have to get out of character.

Nasir checked the time on his phone seeing that it was 12:35. He knew around this time that she was going on her first break and as soon as his eyes left his phone and went out the window, they landed on her walking out. He got out, walking towards her, grabbing her by her arm, taking her to his truck.

"What the fuck Nas. You scared the shit out of me." Maya covered her chest with her hand as Nasir looked at her nonchalantly.

"When was you gon tell me we had a maid?" Nasir asked and Maya rolled her eyes. "I don't think I have to tell you that Nas. It's just a desperate girl that needed a job." Maya shrugged and Nasir chuckled.

"So you brought a whole stranger into my crib? What the fuck wrong with you B? I should box yo shit in right here." He said harshly catching Maya off guard.

"Well I'm sorry baby. Next time I'll tell you when we get a poor ass maid." She rolled her eyes. "How dumb could you be yo? If she fuck up, imma fuck you up." Nasir mushed her head and Maya rolled her eyes. "Now get the fuck outta my face before I really put my hands on you." Nasir said calmly, ending the conversation.