•A short beach story•

It had been a long day at Hopes Peak Academy and both Mondo and Ishimaru were quite tired. Mondo was sitting in a chair looking at his phone while Ishimaru was reading on the bed. "Hey Taka- I'm bored- Wanna go do something?" Mondo had said looking up from his phone and looking at his beloved boyfriend. "Hm? Well we can't really do anyth-". Before Ishimaru could finish his sentence Mondo was already dragging him outside of the door. "Where are we going?! It's going to be dark soon! We must get at least 8 hours of sleep and you know that Mondo!" Ishimaru said already being annoyed at him. "C'monn! Don't be a bummer Bro! We're gonna go to the beach!" Mondo laughed a bit as he said that. Ishimaru sighed, not wanting to fight. Mondo eventually got to the beach and let go of Ishimaru's hand. Mondo started to take off his jacket and shirt. "What are you doing Mondo?!-" Ishimaru's face turned a light shade of pink as he looked away. "Well, we're gonna swim aren't we?" Mondo finished taking off his jacket and shirt and glanced at Ishimaru. "But it's already dark! We can't go swimming at an hour like this!" Ishimaru turned back around,looking at Mondo again. "Fine fine, You don't have to swim". Mondo started getting into the ocean. "Heyyy! Don't leave me here alone!" Ishimaru was getting even more annoyed at Mondo. "Then come in!" Mondo laughed a bit and motioned Ishimaru to the ocean. Ishimaru sighed and took of his shirt jacket thing and walked into the ocean. "See! It isn't that bad" Mondo patted Ishimaru's head. "Mhm." Ishimaru had an annoyed tone in his voice. Mondo playfully splashed Ishimaru with some water. Ishimaru looked at him with a smirk on his face then threw water at Mondo. After a couple seconds it had turned into a water fight. Both were laughing quite a bit. "Heh... What a good way to end the night". Mondo smiled at Ishimaru. He smiled back...