2~ Ink

Fundy was drawing again, but this time he was using something new, ink. Eret showed him a lot of drawings he liked and wanted to buy and hang up in his room, in the apartment they shared. It was Eret's birthday tomorrow, so Fundy was working really hard to finish. He looked at the clock, yawning slowly, it was almost one in the morning. He let the ink to dry, and went in the other boy's room. The brunette was on his bed, scrolling on his phone.

"Hi." Fundy said softly. 
"Oh. Hello Fundy." Eret let the phone on the side. "Do you need something?" 
"Well yeah. I wanted to know if you like my art." The hazel haired boy stood next to his roommate on the bed. 

Eret smiled adjusting his position, to have his back on the wall. 

"Of course I do." the boy responded, one of his hands going through Fundy's hair. "Did you try drawing with ink like I showed you?" he smiled, feeling the younger boy lean in his touch. 
"I tried, I'm not really good with it tho. I need to learn how to use it." Fundy whispered, feeling the hand in his hair slowly tracing down to his cheek, his heart skipping a beat. 
"Practice makes perfect." was the only thing the other said. 

Fundy moved his eyes to the clock on the nightstand. It showed 1:00 in bright red colour. He turned his eyes to Eret and smiled. 

"Happy birthday. You're getting older." Fundy said, leaning on Eret to hug him. 
"Thank you..." was the only thing the boy could say, wrapping his arms around the other. 
"Can I draw on your arm? I think i can be a good tattoo artist." Fundy mumbled in Eret's shoulder, feeling the strong lemonade scent, that the boy emitted, filling his nose.
"Sure. Bring the small container i have on the desk whenever you want." Eret curled his fingers in Fundy's hair, massaging his scalp. 

Fundy sighed, closing his eyes. He loved when his friend gave him affection, it was a nice feeling, knowing you have someone that can hug you whenever you want. He stood up taking the small ink container on Eret's desk, as well as a pen he had laying around. 

They sometimes had those nights in which Fundy was scared of dark, if the power ran out because of a storm, so he was coming to Eret's room, sleeping with him. 

He stood between Eret's legs, slowly taking his arm. 

"What will you like? Keep in mind i'm not really good at this." He reminded the boy, who only rolled his eyes, knowing his roommate was extremely talented at art. 
"What about you draw.... hmm... flowers. Yeah, that sounds nice. " the brunette looked up in Fundy's eyes seeing him smile. 
"Sure thing. That's my favourite thing to draw." the younger's eyes lit up, starting to trace lines on the other's boy hand. 

Eret was standing silent, watching Fundy drawing happily on his skin. It made him happy as well, seeing the boy being comfortable enough with him to just sit between his legs and draw on him. He rolled his eyes sighting, it was like a cliche girl's night from movies, where maybe the girls end up kissing each other. 

"Your skin is soft..." Fundy whispered without knowing the other boy heard.
"Yeah.... I know." Eret said back. 
"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't know you heard that." Fundy looked up at Eret, who had a smile on his face.
"You're pretty, you know that?" the brunette let his voice low, making Fundy's heart race and a soft blush going across his face.
"Shut up..." Fundy whined, looking away. 

Eret laughed, he found his friend actually really cute, he was adorable, the boy just didn't want to admit it. Of course he only felt platonic love toward him, he knew that. But if he was at a party and he was dared to kiss someone he will definitely kiss him. He was smacked out of his thoughts.

"I'm done. It actually looks pretty." Fundy smiled at his art "You will need to let it sit for a bit, so it doesn't smudge." 
"Can you take a photo? I can't really see it from here." the brunette asked. 

Fundy took a picture, showing it to his friend, proud of himself. 

"What do you think? Do you like it?" Fundy looked at him in the eyes.
"It's really pretty. See, what did I tell you? You can draw with everything you want to draw." 

Fundy looked away flustered, whenever Eret was complimenting him or his art, his heart went all fluffy and happy. He didn't really know why, it was hard to tell if it was because nobody gave him compliments most of the time, except him, or because he started feeling a little bit attracted to the boy. 

"Oh wait! I have a gift for you, I'm gonna be right back." 

And like that Fundy was out of the room, leaving Eret once again alone, but not for long. 

"So umm, do you remember when you showed me those paintings you liked, that are made with ink? Well I- I made you one... I'm not the best at drawing those things but i hope you like it." Fundy said handing Eret the canvis. 

Eret's eyes widened, an "awe" leaving his mouth. It had so much detail and it was made with so much care. Fundy really was the best friend he could ever ask for.

"This is amazing, Fundy. When did you have time to do it?" Eret said amazed.
"Um, yesterday and tonight. I had fun doing it." He smiled softly. 

"I love it."

---------------
Hi, sorry for any mistakes, i am typing this in class.