Iran Drone Strike

3 January 2020:
At the beginning of year 2020, a US Drone (called Reaper Drone) was sent to Baghdad, where its mission was to assassinate Iran's "Shadow Commander": Qasem Soleimani. Soleimani was the mastermind behind the Iranian Military operations in Iraq and Syria. The Drone strike was ordered by the US president, Donald Trump.

The strike was planned, probably due to the fact that they were already in war. Soleimani was planning attacks on the US, but Donald Trump got there first.

Many feared that this was the beginning of a World War 3.

Story - (may not be the exact events)
It was January 3rd, 2020. We are getting closer and closer. I grab a piece of paper, and my pen to start initialising a new attack idea. It must be perfect; there can be no failures. I take a sip of water from my glass, and place it down with a thud. I was running out of time! Thinking of time, it was 12.00am. I need to make my way to the airport, with my crew. I set everything up, and we go to the port. It is now 12.55am.

I explain to everyone what we will be doing, and get ready to board our plane.
"Sir!" someone called from behind me.
Turning around, I see a bird flying towards me. It is getting closer. Bigger. Louder. What is happening? It won't stop chasing after me. I have to run. Looking around, I see something I can hide behind. Is it too far? No I can make it. I run. As fast as I can. Time stops. I stop. Life. Stops.

Hi! I hope you enjoy this! I didn't have much time to create this one, so the story part is not as detailed as I would've liked. Suggestions? Comment them!