LOOP 1

"Gahhhh" Grim yells
She looks around at her surroundings frantically as tears start to fall down her face.

"No...noooo, this- this can't still be happening!!
I..I'm sure I'm awake now"

She gets up and tries to start checking the corners of the room.
Everything looked normal...but she just couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching her.
Every step she took it felt like someone was breathing down her neck, but no matter how many times she looked around, she couldn't see anything.

"I...I'm awake" she says to herself quietly as she stands in the middle of the dark room, Shaking.

A few minutes go by so she starts to feel more at ease. But then she realises that she has yet to check outside the bedroom door yet.

She turns her head slowly and starts taking one step at a time towards the door.
As she grabs the door handle an OVERWHELMING feeling of dizziness comes over her. Things become blurry, she becomes stiff and paralysed.

Everything falls silent until she feels someone slowly putting their hand around her waist then coming close to her ear..

...
....
......

"hhhhhhey Grim, why don't you come to bed? it's still to late to be wondering around at this time of night"

Grims heart drops, she swore there was no one else in the room when she check-

Just then she felt the strange person move one of their hands down behind her knees and her body bring slowly lifting up into the air. They started walking towards the bed then laid her down.

Still paralysed and unable to move her mind started going insane.
Why was this happening?
What was going to happen to her?
Why...does it feel like she's been here before?

She slowly tried to move her eyes up to see who was there but as soon as she looked up all she could see was two dark red eyes. They seemed so familiar yet so...so..menacing.

Her heart was beating so fast at that moment, she thought she could just die on the spot.

"Hey! Don't u fall asleep just yet little bird, before you do, just know that YOU ARE MINE...I will never let u escape me no matter what"

They start to move their hand up her body, caressing her stomach all the way until they reached her throat.

"So if u ever think you can just get up and go off gallivanting with anyone here again, know that I'm the thing that keeps you alive, IM THE ONlY ONE WHO TRULY KNOWS AND ENJOYS YOUR PAIN!".

As she heard the last of his words she started to feel...feel......feel truly empty inside, like she had fallen into the apidimi of nothingness, just a black, empty, emotionless pit. Slowly spinning down, and down and...

——————————————————————
Hope u guys like this, let me know if you guys want a part 2
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•
Written by TheAnimeSoul A.k.a TheAnimeAssasin
•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•