Introductions

Marinette is cheery, bubbly girl. She has a crush on Adrien but they usually don't talk to eachtoher. Her parents are a spies and she didn't know about it. She has a older brother, by 3 months named Nino. She is very flexible but sometimes is a mega klutz. Her enemy is Chloe but with Alya by her side, she was very happy and faced Chloe easily.

Nino was marinette's brother. He was very chill dude. He always had a crush on Alya and Marinette would always tease him about that. He loved music. He loves teasing mari the most. He is kinda protective of marinette. He is kinda daddy's boy.

Alya. She was a bossy and sassy one. She loves her phone to death. Her parents are always out of country and she doesn't has sisters so most of the time she is always left alone in her house. Ummm...I think fandom already knows Alya so I don't have to write about her...

Next up Adrien. He is sweet, innocent cinnamon bun. Wrong. He ain't sweet. He is very tough and strong. Girls swoon over him. He is a flirt. You may also assume that he is chat noir. He doesn't has parental becuase his mother had died and his father abandoned him so he only has a grandpa who lives out of the country and sends him money each six months.

Now let's dive into their spy lives and have some fun. 😉😉