Blue Blood Moon- Blood Wolf Eclipsez

Intro

Myname is Lalisa Wilson. My father and mother put my name seperately.My father Thomas Wilson is a vampire. My mother Laurel is beautifulbut ordinary village girl. I was born as crossbreed and i am only onein all world. So, i am only example of my kind. Actually everythingwas okey from 1915 to 1994. Only person knowing me was my father.Other vampires didnt like my creature. Now, i have been trapped inbig Giza Pyramids for 21 years. My dad doesnt come to me for a longtime, more or less 5 years. It is 2015 and i dont know anything fromoutside. My dad's only occupation for 21 years is getting out me fromhere. But he still cant not find anything. Recently i perpetual getsame dream, this is the only thing change. I was going to Americawhere i have not gone before in my dream. I was seeing a mysteriousman called Jason who hidden his face in Cleveland, Ohio. I fell inlove with him oddly. Thinking him was changing my heartbeat. I wasdreaming Jason while watching stars at the top of pyramid whereclimbed with my dad perpetually. I was trying to revive his face buti couldnt. I was thinking that i was mad because of dreaming samething and loneliness. I promised to my dad that i dont run away but idecided to run away. So, that day my dad came suddenly. It has beenlong time that i dont see my dad. When i hugged with him yearningly,he said that he bring me place where i always dream. I was exciting.I was hoping that i meet with the mysterious guy who i always see inmy dreams. I would see his face. My dad was looking at my faceblankly. Because he was interesting that how i could know where wouldwe go. I was showing my dreams to my dad except my mysterious loveJason. However my dad could not construe my dreams. Apparently he hadno way except that. He understood that i wont listen to him. I wasfeeling like a new woman. I would continiue my new life in America.

Episode1

ANew Life From Miami to Ohio Cleveland...

Wewere getting ready to hit the road and move to our new home via our2015 model black Chevrolet pickup in April 2017. Actually i wasexcited while i was getting ready. But my heart was hurt whilepacking my luggage. My sister Eva was yellling insistently,

''Jasonbe sure about taking your all belongings. I dont want to strive withyou and Sarah there. Where is Sarah? Hey Sarah!

Whileshe was walking around , she tried to be sure that nothing stay ather home. My mother Sara passed away at 3 March 2016. My sis Eva tookon motherhood since my mother had passed away. She was trying to besister and mother. While we were just getting used to the death ofSamantha, my father Richard's traffic accident in August of the sameyear caused us to decide to move to Ohio to near our relatives, about2001 kilometers from this town where I grew up. My father was in acoma for 2 months after his traffic accident and didnt feel his waistdown after waking up. He didnt get used his wheeler. I stopped to himwhile we were walking to car.

''Doyou want to help?''

''Noneed son. I cant find you all time, can I?''

Hedoesnt like being help him. I put my luggage on him to take.

''You are right but i am here now. So, let me now to help you.''

Myfather smiled and showed the car. While we were walking to carslowly, i asked him;

''Iwill miss my mother. Do we have to move?''

Mydad breathed deeply.

''Metoo, son. I will miss her too.''

WhileEva passing near us, she looked my father's eyes meaningful. Before Iwas finished, my sister put it all on me and put it in my father'smouth.

''Jason,please stop it. We talked about that several times. It is not turnnow.