Galactus VS Unicron: Fight and Conclusion

Galactus belongs to Marvel Comics

Unicron and Transformers belong to Hasbro

All soundtracks belong to their respective owners

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Adam: All right, the combatants are set. Let's end this debate once and for all.

Adam and Randy: It's time..... For a DEATH BATTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Space

(Entropy Now Descends - Brandon Yates)

A purple and blue being known as Galactus is seen travelling  the galaxy in search of energy to feed on.

All of a sudden, a huge yellow and gray planet with golden "rings" around it and two spikes in front as if it were mandibles is seen passing by. Galactus was intrigued by it.

Galactus: Strange planet, but nonetheless this will satisfy my hunger.

Galactus rears his fist back and punches as hard as he could. But to his surprise, the planet transforms into a giant robot known as Unicron.

Unicron: *Scowls* You dare raise your hand against the mighty Unicron?!

The Devourer of Worlds laughs, dismissing the robot's threat. He then got into a pose and grew big enough to rival Unicron.

Galactus: You do not threaten me. Once I defeat you, you're energy will suffice me for decades to come.

Unicron growls as his eyes glowed green as he spreads his wings.

Unicron: I am the all powerful Unicron. You can never destroy me.

Galactus narrowed his eyes as he clenches his fists.

Galactus: You will fall before the might of Galactus.

FIGHT!

Unicron and Galactus flies at each other with their fists cocked back. They threw a punch that sent a powerful shockwave that sent both cosmic beings back. They began channeling green and blue energy into their hands before blasting each other with energy attacks. But they're barely even fazed by the other's efforts.

Unicron then charges Galactus, backhanding him with his shoulder blades. Galactus retaliates by punching Unicron in the face. However, attack did nothing but piss off the Lord of Chaos. 

Unicron: You will pay!

Unicron fire eyes beams at Galactus, forcing him to summon a forcefield to block the attack. He then flies forward and shatters Galactus' shield before repeatedly punching Galactus in the face and kicks him away.

The Chaos Bringer fires an intense energy straight into Galatus' chest, but it barely even fazed him, let alone pierce his armor. Galactus getting more irritated with every passing second. Galactus grabbed Unicron's wrist and punches him across the face, breaking one of his eyes.

Unicron roars in pain as he clutches his damaged eye. Seeing his enemy stunned, Galactus telepathically grabs a nearby planets spins it around his head and slings it at Unicron, sending both flying towards another planet, which results in two of them exploding between Unicron.

Out of nowhere, a large Energon hammer is sent hurling into Galactus, knocking him back before Unicron tackles him into another planet. Both cosmic beings fell into the planet's surface, creating a cloud of smoke. Galactus, who is now the size of a skyscraper, gets up and growls intensely as he glares at Unicron, who is now equally small.