T H E F A N T A S T I C 4

Sara
Do you guys know the feeling that when you get the urge of crying but all you can do is passing fake smiles?!

Shraddha
And the worst is when ; even your besties can't decipher that fakeness...

Sara
And the fact that you sense a break down is on the way especially in a public place

Kartik
Dude that's more worst that trying to contain your pee!

Varun
Sometimes you can't even share your problems, because the fear of being judged is always there..

Shraddha
And the problem which is
causing you mental stress
might be a very trivial matter for others!

Kartik
And they'll start joking about the problem or be like don't worry , everything will be fine!

Sara
That's more annoying, the fact they said everything will be fine when you know  it's not gonna be fine!

Shraddha
Sometimes instead of all will be fine, we need that reassurance that no matter what will happen, i will stand by you...

Varun
And we don't need pity when sharing our problems, we need support and love!

Shraddha
And we want to be
understood for once!...

Sara
We are humans!.. we've got a heart. We can endure hurt till one time only!

Shraddha
... It becomes too much at a time!

Kartik
And all you want to do that time is to be free from all problems

Varun
And that time suicide seems to be the best option...

Shraddha
And it's not because of you're a coward.. It's just that you started to feel a burden on yourself!

Kartik
You started thinking yourself as a negativity!

Sara
You feel that you are drifting away  from everyone when maybe this is not the truth..

Varun
You started feeling ignored at a point... And you want to be away from everyone...

Shraddha
And all you want that moment is inner peace and to stay alone in order to let all those feeling outs..

Sara
You need to let all those feelings out in an either way to not let them eat you up from inside!...

Varun
But you can't just expressed it sometimes...

Shraddha  
Pheww ! Why life is so hard...

Sara
Because human is complicated!

Kartik
We were not born as such with stress and all!

Varun
I guess we earn all the problems through our deeds itself whether it's knowingly or unknowingly!

Shraddha
I guess we seriously had a talk today!

Kartik
We talked sense for once in this groupchat..

Varun
Anyway take care guys.. mental breakdown is something that comes like an uninvited guest!

Shraddha
Bye...

Sara
Bye ^ ^

Varun
Take Care ;)

Kartik
: )