Turf War

BOOM!!!

They were at it once again. It was hard for the camera to see through the pink smoke emitted from the explosion, but all of the demons knew who they were.

Only the shadows of the demons fighting could be seen, but from what they looked like, it was them again, fighting as always: Cherri Bomb and Angel Dust versus Sir Pentious.

Do they ever stop fighting? This is what a few demons in hell thought, while others enjoyed watching the chaos unravel.

"Let's finish this," she exclaimed to Angel, determined.

Angel Dust nodded and pulled a long, black gun out of his large amount of chest fluff. He began to shoot at the snake as Cherri threw a few more bombs (you can never throw enough).

The amount of pressure released from the bombs caused the caused the camera to black out and shatter. It fell on the ground in pieces.

"And there we have it, everyone!" Katie Killjoy exclaimed as she plastered a fake smile on her face. She seemed happy, but she really wasn't as happy as she seemed. Her job as a news reporter was considered difficult, especially to her co-workers. Since she was a complete asshole, they really hated her. Tom Trench looked at her, frightened every time she spoke.

"Tom!" she muttered sternly at him, telling him to say his line. Her eyes were fully bright red; no whites, no pupils. Tom looked into her eyes and shuddered.

"R-right! It appears that the... uhm..." He continued to stutter, making it uneasy to understand what he was trying to say. Katie stared at him with an angered expression.

"Okay, never mind!" Katie Killjoy growled as she tightly clenched a coffee cup in her hand, still smiling. "We'll be right back. BREAK!!"

The camera shut off and went straight to commercials.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author's Note---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This story was suggested by SaraHernandez102. Go check her out at https://www.wattpad.com/user/SaraHernandez102. Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 1 of Bomb and please type some ideas for chapter 2 in the comments. Stay tuned for more of this story!! :D