[3] Emergency Meeting Day: 2

They found the body, Clearly it was me but do they know that?  I'm hopeful I can pin this on brown. 

All though I haven't quite figured out emotions yet, they still come and go and fade away at the worst times.  I did feel some sympathy towards green when killing her, that's a start.

Enough with the procrastinating, if I don't want to seem suspicious It would be best for me to head down to the cafeteria and meet everyone there.

I'll try to make this quick knowing I'm not fond of people, but its for the best of intentions.

I start walking towards the cafeteria and I pass red, one thing to note is that I've always had a weird feeling around her.  I'd never kill her, its just weird that I have sympathy towards her.  I usually don't spare people.

I walk past a few more people one of them I kind of knew, that was pink she was always nice to me and would stick up for me.  

But nonetheless she has to die, along with all of the other people on this ship.

________________________________________________________

I got to the cafeteria and I sat down next to pink, she looked scared.

Brown on the other hand was confident, I don't need to go into detail on every person here but he's a threat so I have to get rid of him as soon as possible.

Purple started talking "Okay everyone as much as I know, I believe that we may have an imposter among us.  So here are the choices, you can tell us who you are or we will have to find you and throw you off this ship."

At this time everyone looked scared and started talking, pink said, blue, where where you at 12:00?"  Blue looked nervous and stuttered "I-I was sleeping!" pink glared at him.  Brown added into the conversation, "Blue is saying the truth pink, We share a dorm and we both went to sleep straight away." He added, "And out of all of us your the one whos acting most suspicious."

Pink seemed shocked, "WHAT?! I would never kill someone, I was sleeping too-" Before she could even finish her sentence Purple cut her off. 

"Alright everyone stop the arguing, we are just wasting time.  We need to find out who the imposter is and get rid of them."

He added, "the most humane way to do so is to eject them or if you would like a less complicated answer, we will throw them off this ship, they will die of starvation instead of running out of oxygen."

At this point everyone looked way more scared then they already where, I started getting nervous but regained my composure.

"Yellow." Purple said "hm?" "do you have any information on what happened?" "Well.." I said and then I continued "I'm kind of suspicious of brown... He's always the one who points fingers and then when theirs no one else for him to suspect he just gets more suspicious himself.."

Brown tries to cut me off but purple shushes him.

"it's just a thought though it might not be true."

"Okay everyone.." purple says, "what I'm going to give you is a voting mechanism, whoever gets the most votes will be ejected it's as simple as that."

everyone says okay although everyone, and I'll admit even I was a little nervous.

I hear beeping as people vote on their tablets, I can see the fear on their faces.

I hear purple announce, "it's a tie." "a tie against pink and brown."   I'll make the last vote,"

He presses down on his tablet.

I'll admit, I will miss her a bit but she had to die.

2 down, 10 to go.