Last Night Of Summer

Glass breaks " Yeah let's party! " Jayson screams. Everyone's wasted and has no control over the night. "Liz! Over Here ! " Cam yelled as his beer bottle slips between his fingers nearly hitting the floor. Liz walked towards Cam as the drunkin teens dance to "We Are Young" throwing beer bottles and fire crackers bursting into wild colors into the sky. Cam gave Liz a high five
"Isn't this party sick !" Cam yelled Liz faked smiled as the music became louder every second. "My parents are gonna kill me !" Liz yelled . They both laughed. "Have you seen Jayson ?" Liz asked as her smiled began to fade. Cam brushed her shoulder. Jayson stood in the conner watching Cam and Liz. "Is everything alright?" Cam asked with the look of concern. Liz shed a tear as she looked around to make sure he wasn't watching. "He won't let me go. It's like he's controlling he even enrolled at the same college as me for next year." Cam pulled Liz arm " Lets talk in private " Liz followed his lead. Jayson walked away from the party still watching Liz like a stalker watching a little girl. Cam and Liz got into the car and began to talk " Does he hurt you?" Liz showed the bruise to Cam . Cam eyes enlarged " Oh my god you need to tell someone!" Liz rolled her sleeve down.
Liz finally spotted Jayson as he waved his hands for her to come. " Are you listening to anything I'm saying!" Cam yelled. "Cam I love you" Liz blurted out. Cam looked at Liz with the look of confusion. "What..." Cam's voice began to fade. "I've always love you more than a friend I just never had the courage to tell you until now.."Liz said as Cam grabbed her hand "I feel the same way. I really care about you okay you need to end it with him" Liz smiled. "That's what I'm gonna do right now. For you" Can grabbed Liz face and kissed her. Jayson stood there watching and ran towards the car. "Hey !!!" Jayson yelled as he banged on the car window. Cam and Liz got startled. Liz jumped out the car quickly. "Baby I'm sorry come on" Liz said as she pulled him away from the car. Jayson punched the glass window as him and Liz walked away " She's Mine!" Jayson yelled angrily "Yes baby I'm sorry ." Jayson pulled her away from the party and brought her to a empty house he had broken into. "Baby were are you taking me " Liz asked with the look of fright. Jayson didn't answer. He pulled out a chair for her like a gentleman. "Sit ." He said. Liz sat down shaking her leg nervously. "baby." Liz said as he cut her off . " You dare cheat on me with him !" Jayson yelled pulling his hair . " I'm.." Liz began crying as he cut her off again. " Shut Up !" He said as he punched the walls.
Meanwhile Cam follows were Jayson took Liz and sat out of sight for precaution. " You said you loved me.. That we could be together forever! But you lied like everyone else did! " Jayson yelled as he pulls her hair . " Jayson!" Liz yelled screaming. Cam tries to break into the house front door but it wouldn't open. Jayson pulled out his gun and points it at her head . "Jayson stop! Please." Liz cried. "I love you. Okay I love you so much!" Jayson screams again . " Stop lying to me!" Jayson sobs . " I'm not " Liz got on her knees "please.." Cam began to kick the door . Jayson screams one last time. " No . If I can't have you.. No one will" Liz screams as loud as she can . " Liz!!!!!" Cam yelled as he finally breaks the door *Bang* " Liz " Cam yelled running towards the room she was in. Jayson ran out the back door and runs away from the party.
Cam spots Liz bleeding to death on the floor "Liz..." She took one gasp for air. Then she was gone.