ECHOES OF THE INCEPTION

At 16 he lost his only single hope that was his mother. The incident left him with only nothingness or inevitable solitude, but impending fragments of creation start sticking around him from that very day and soon it knocked his mind too. The invisible solitude exposed insubstantiality of him. Practicing to find out the master concept of this life bought to him by intensive inner questing. He started working in a pharmacy store to rescue his breath from eternal sleep; the juncture where he lost his mother was also culpable for the stoppage in his studies. His isolation had not been injured by infatuation but his mind every time flew higher than eagle. The art of detachment was becoming his exercise due to the warmth of love had always expressed in null to him.
Now at his 20, he mastered the trick to escape this fabricated reality and for him his isolation was the warm hole, passage to a parallel cosmos. In his hamlet, he was recognized as an anomalous boy who didn’t have the clue to poverty, money, love and society. 
One day he screamed in his gloomy room, weeping and shouting- few hours back he saw a girl younger than him, pretty and sweet was lying peacefully surrounded by helpless mournful wailing. She was raped and was murdered last night and this incident once again shattered him. When he came back to this fabricated reality he was miserable and howled like a hungry helpless dog shivering on the avenues in a winter night. He quickly ran to his table turned his lamp on and wrote –
“Inside that livid chamber slitted dreams are preparing for the war
  Crippled eyes are watching the fluent darkness to wipe out the soundless wailing.”
He thought of asking someone ‘’how does it feel to give birth to a baby’’ but he got an answer by his own. In his mind he was explained, “It is a moment of extreme proud to be the source of beginning, source of new life. It is a power and not a clue to discriminate. This capability of a woman is the root of mighty cosmos such a complex process happened to design inside that particular body yet the human civilization distinguish between man and woman.”
He smoked marijuana that night and started searching answer for his questions after that self explanation. After a trip inside his mind, he imagined the big bang and recalled the theories. He compared it with the biological process of how a baby develops inside a woman. He collected few terms such as sex, menstruation, semen, sperm, ovary, zygote etc. He then, sketched  darkness with the blood coming out from the sky and he expressed- “Universe has settled down somewhere inside a woman”.

He compared the universe with different body parts of a woman and mentioned menstruation is similar to big bang which was the ‘inception’ of life, matter, time and space. Menstruation is the first stage of a great event. Women are the smallest form of non-expanding bodily universe manifesting all the life forms of a planet, ultimately a source of natural creation. Milky Way is the feed to this endless cosmos like a baby depends on mother’s milk. He sketched the universe and a woman in a same co-ordinate. For his nirvana he started worshipping pudenda which is the most different and complex organ a human body could ever have.
He then wrote what his mind captured-
“Echoes of the inception heard when nothingness bled
Stars and stars took birth
Transformation of shrieks into baby’s cry
Echoes of the inception continues
When she bleed".