Chapter 1

*Bakugo's point of view*

It was a Saturday morning I got out of bed and looked out the window of my mansion. When I looked towards the training field I see that Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Jirou were training. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and it said it was 6:00 am, so I decided to go take a shower then get ready for the day. After getting ready I went downstairs to get something to eat from the kitchen. When I opened the doors to the kitchen there was no one there so I went to the fridge to see what was in there and there was nothing good. When I turned around I saw that there was a box on the table so I went over to see what was inside. When I opened it there was donuts. I took one donut and took a bite. As soon as I took a bite I knew that they were not regular donuts. I threw the donut down, opened the door, and started to run to the training field. As soon as I got there the four people saw me coming and started to run. As they were running they were laughing and that was making even madder. I was so mad that I started to use my explosions to fly to get in front of them. When I did get in front of them they were close to one of the exits. When I was back on the ground right in front of them they had a scared and happy look on their faces. I looked at them with an angry face and told them to run 10 laps around the field. They looked at me and they all said "No" I looked at them and made little explosions in my hands. When they say that they took off running and I went and sat down on a bench on the side of the field to watch them run. I heard my phone buzzing and I took my phone out of my pocket. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was an unknown number. I decided to ignore it. When my phone stopped buzzing I put it back into my pocket. When I looked up I saw that Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Jirou were laying on the ground. I walked over to them and started to laugh. They looked at me with tired eyes. I looked at them and said, "Go take a shower all of you, and meet me in my office." They all nodded and got up and left.

When I got to my office I took out my phone and saw that the number that called me earlier left a voicemail. So I went to my voicemails and hit play on it "You don't know who I am but I know who you are and what you used to be. I have a job for you to do. I'll tell you the job once you have accepted the job. Just call or text this number if you accept the job." As soon as the voicemail was over there was a knock on my door. I yelled "Come in", the door opened and Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Jirou walked in. One by one they all sat down across from me. I began to say "Today is the day that we start to recruit new members to the mafia." The four of them started to get exiled about recruiting new people. After giving them a second to calm down I started to give them their jobs "Mina and Jirou I want you two to go around town and find anyone you think will be a good new member and tell them to go to come to the training field." Mina and Jirou nodded and got up and left. "Kirishima and Kaminari you guys will set up the training field to test who the best will be in any situation." After saying that I told Kaminari to go wait outside for Kirishima. After Kaminari shut the door I started to say "I want you to let me know when all of the recruits show up to the field. Then after we choose the best, recruit me and you will come up with a recruiting test." Kirishima said, "Ok, where do you want the recruits to stay till the test and when do you want to do the test?" I said "I want them to stay in second-floor guest rooms. I was thinking of doing the test next Saturday night." Kirishima looked at me and nodded, then said "Ok see you in a few." With that he left so I went back to the voicemail. It was obvious that they were using a voice changer. Then I started to think of what the job could be, then my phone started to ring. It was Kirishima. Before I answered it I looked at the time it was 1:00 pm. I then answered, "All of the recruits are here boss." I said, "Ok I'm on my way." Then hung up.

When I got to the field there were 12 people. They were all different, there were some that are tall some that are shorter. But we will have to see if they can make it. They were all looking at me with fear in their eyes. I told them "Get into two separate lines and tell me your first names, age, and what you are good at." They got into a line and the first person said "Hekima, 19 years old, I'm good at computers." Second person "Yui, 20 years old, I'm good at building and fixing things." Third-person "Yumi, 21 years old. I'm good with guns and knives." Fourth person "Yua, 21 years old. I'm good at getting people to do whatever I want." Fifth person "Niko, 19 years old, I'm stealthy." Sixth person "Aoi, 20 years old, I'm good at training people." Seventh person "Hiroto, 20 years old, good with guns and knives." Eighth person "Minato, 19 years old, I'm good with computers." Ninth person "Riku, 21 years old, I'm good at building and fixing things." Tenth person "Yuma, 19 years old, I'm good at getting people to do what I want." Eleventh person "Asahi, 20 years old, I'm good at training people." Last person "Reo, 21 years old, I'm stealthy." (Sorry for all of the words but I'll put pictures and names at the beginning of each chapter.)

After introductions, I called one by one randomly to do the course. First I called "Riku your up first." Riku nodded and headed to the course as the rest of the recruits sat on a bench watching. When Riku got to the beginning Mina told him to go and started a stopwatch. The first course was the easiest and Riku just zoomed through it, Mina wrote down his time. Next was "Hiroto you're up." Hiroto got up and went to the beginning of the course. Mina then told him to go and started the time. When Hiroto was done Mina wrote down the time. The rest of the recruits went and by the time the last person went, it was 6:30. So I told Mina, Jirou, and Kaminari to show the recruits to their rooms on the second floor, but before they left I told the recruits "Get some rest, you have a big day tomorrow. Be up and ready by 6:30 am and in the kitchen." With that, they left and I and Kirishima went to my office to work on what we were going to do for the final test. It took us a couple of hours to come up with an idea, but we came up with one. Then we both went to our rooms and went to bed.

What do you think the final test is going to be?

Let me know in the comments

And give me song ideas to publish with the chapters