여덟

i want to snatch away even the future.

꒰ kevin. ꒱

after taking a nice shower, i decided to walk over to the balcony behind the school where you can see a good view of the forest. yeah, there's a forest behind our school.

"where are you going?" changmin, who is my roommate, asked as he brushed his teeth.

"just wanna have some fresh air." i answered and he gasped, running in front of me. "can you smell it?"

i furrowed my eyes, "what are you talking about?"

"o-or.. did you hear it?" he asked again, looking panicked.

"hear what?"

all of a sudden, we heard something like a balloon puffing out air from the cabinets.

what the fuck─

the cabinet flew open, revealing juyeon & chanhee, who were gasping for air.

"wHEN─ HOW─ WHAT─ WHAT THE FUCK─"

"j-juyeon─"

"i cANT BREATHE"

"NO NO BREATHIN"

"cHANGMIN STOP DANCING AND HELP US"

"I NEED CPR PLEASE KISS ME"

"NO AIR NO AIR NO AIR NO AIR NO AIR"

"HOW DID YALL GET IN THERE"

"WE WANTED A SLEEPOVER HERE SO WE SNUCK OUT OUR ROOM AND HID IN HERE IN CASE SOME TEACHER CAUGHT US"

"NAE NUNI SUMI MAEUMI NEOREUL WONHAE"

"cHANGMIN WE'RE DYING WHY ARE YOU STILL DANCING─"

"SOMEONE KISS ME"

"EW JUYEON YOU DISGUSTING SH─"

"jUYEON FARTED IN YALLS CABINET"

"NO MY FUCKING CLOTHES─"

°

sighing, i made my way to the balcony when we kicked juyeon and chanhee's asses out our room.

i could hear noises coming from the rooms i pass by. some are playing games, some are having movie nights, some are already sleeping, some are having pillow fights.

i pushed open the glass door to the balcony & the cold wind of the night brushed through my face.

finally, peace.

just when i thought that, i saw a familiar figure staring up at the starry night sky.

i went beside her & leaned on the railings. she took a sip on her fanta before looking at me.

"oh, what are you doing here?" she asked.

i smiled, "i'm asking the same thing to you."

haesung snickered. "i asked first."

"well, i wanted some fresh air." i shrugged. "now, it's your turn to answer."