What's the appointment for?

(that's momo's suit also momo quit becoming a hero and went onto fashion designing and became very popular and the others are also hero's but bakugou also quit due to people finding out he was a male omega hero all might and Aizawa thought it would be best if they took Katsuki out of the hero program so now Katsuki is one of momo's models)

-In Momo's office-
-Momo's POV-
I was sitting and doing some paperwork when my crush and best friend walked in "Hello baku-" "can you have sex with me please" my face flushed a bit due to bakugou request, I looked at bakugou his eyes were red along with his face "what happened, you don't normally say stuff like this bakugou" I said before getting up and walking over to him wrapping my arms around his waist and rubbing his back in a calming manor "I-i got drunk and slept with someone I shouldn't have and now I-i'm pregnant momo and I can't have his kid momo he is already dating someone, please help me" bakugou was now bawling his eyes out and I was trying my best to calm him but there was only one thing on my mind who did he sleep with "hey hey bakugou calm down I will help you but I need to know.......who did you sleep with" he looked up and me with scared eyes "I-it was deku but p-please momo, please I cant have his kid, please even though it still will have his DNA it will have yours as well, I-I just can't please help me" I was a little mad that, that green haired alpha got to sleep with MY omega but I calmed down before my scent came out and scared bakugou "I will help you bakugou but you know that I can enhance the chance of you having twins or even more right" he didn't say anything he just nodded and put his head on my chest as I held him closer. We stayed in silence, but I decided to break it "hey baku do you wanna go back to my house and we can start the process" I asked "y-yeah".

-at momo's house-

Me and Bakugou walked into my house and went up stairs, we went to my bedroom. He walked in first and then I walked in closing the door. I grabbed my omegas waist and pulled him in close and kissed him softly but after that it went deeper and more lustful

-One week later-
(They have been doing this for a week to enhance the pups being momo's more than deku)
I cleaned me and bakugou up put him bed kissing his head before getting up and walking down stairs to the kitchen, to get myself a drink of water, I zoned out thinking to myself 'me and bakugou have been waiting for that call it better come soon or else he is going to have the deal with my family doctor' I picked up my water before I went to the lounge to sit, as I walk into the lounge I saw all my friends "um Hello everyone, is something wrong" they all looked at me before mina jumped up "you and bakugou aye" I flushed red before sitting down and drinking some water "when did you guys get in I didn't even hear you" they all rolled they eyes of "course you didn't hear us you were shagging bakugou" denki said chuckling a bit with the rest of the class.
We were all talking a bit but I didn't talk to shouto that much I couldn't look at him I knew his boyfriend cheated on him, I wanted to tell him but I couldn't not in front of so many people, I was so deep in my thought that I didn't even see bakugou walk into the lounge, I got pulled out of my thoughts when a cute blonde sat down on my lap I looked down at bakugou and wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me he put his head on my chest I just kept looking at him keeping him close admiring his beautiful face with his crimson eyes and cherry red lips ". . . -om. . .momo. . . .MOMO!" I turned to the green haired male "are you ok momo you spaced out for a while" mina said looking at bakugou who was sitting on my lap, cuddled close to me "sorry what were you guys saying" I said with an apologetic smile "It's alright momo, we were talking about the party" "what happened at the party denki" I felt bakugou move a little on my lap so I looked at him to see todoroki patting his head, a low threatening growl came out I was glaring a todoroki, warning him not to touch my omega, todorki pulled his hand away apologising then I turned my attention to denki again "what happened at the party" denki had a scared look on his face "w-well you see midoriya woke up in a guest room naked and was wondering if you knew anything" momo's heart pounded a little because she knew but she kept it hidden "I'm sorry I don't".
We talked for a while then we heard a phone go off, bakugou shot up and ran to the kitchen were his phone was from last night, the class and I followed him "Hello------Yes this is bakugou katsuki------tomorrow at 3:30pm-------ok,thank you---have a nice day,bye" bakugou put his phone down smiling as he turned around to face me "the appointment is tomorrow can you make it" I walked over to bakugou and kissed his head "of course" we smiled at each other forgetting the rest of the class was there "what's the appointment for" me and bakugou looked at Iida, I looked at bakugou for the ok he nodded before putting one of his hands in mine and the other on his stomach "W-well you see bakugou is....pregnant!" the whole class had their mouths open jaws dropping to the floor "WHAT!" mina shouted

Hey guys hope you liked the book so far I worked really hard on this part. It being my first book of course I wanted to make it good
Have a good day/night