𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛: 04245

𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎.
𝚊𝚔𝚊: princess_veve247, "veevee".
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍.
𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎.
𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕: 3.
𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎: mischievousness/seduction.
𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚕.

𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜. 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖. 𝚗𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍, 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗.

 𝚗𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍, 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

genevieve is a very sweet girl. she got involved with the adult industry by showing off slutty clothing to her instagram followers, which is how she got recruited and given a job modeling the same type clothing she showed off for free. she also does little live shows online to show off the merchandise better if people are willing to pay enough.
she's a bit peculiar. she doesn't like many people but when someone catches her eye it's hard for her to let go of them.
she is, to many's surprise, a virgin. she does, however have an extensive list of kinks that she's either interested in or is almost positive of. this list includes: pet play, bondage, exhibition, mommy/sir kink, derogatory name calling, cream pies, anal, being used, woken up to head/sex, ownership play, pegging, impact play, temperature play, sex toys.
this all being said, she loves to feel loved and be affectionate to those around her.

genevieve is an experimental switch.