Chapter 3

Hope you Guys like it😊
__________________________________

Well now we were spying on the amusement park because we detected some energy sources.

We were in the carpet spying.(A/n: Remember Carpet is invisible.)

We were now looking towards a green haired girl in kind of witch uniform.

Suddenly I saw another lifeform approaching her and it was Shido!?!?

Ren: What the hell is he doing here?! I thought humans were scared of spacequakes.

Alex: Maybe he is a daredevil.

Tachi: No. It looks like he came here to meet her look he is trying to find someone.

We all noticed this and then Shido started talking to the Witch.

Everything was good until some girls in flying Armor came and started bombing.

The witch named Natsumi turned all the missiles into carrots.

Rin: So she know transformation magic.

Then a carrot missile blow near them and smoke covered and we don't know Natsumi got angered and told Shido that she will Destroy his life.

We also noticed him talking to someone on an earpiece. And then he got teleported.

I used detection magic and detected an invisible airship flying above the city.

Ren: Humans know how to use invisible magic I am impressed.

Miana: So what we will do with Shido?

Y/n: For now nothing.

I then commanded the carpet to fly above that airship.

Y/n: Lets rest for now.

Everyone: HAI!!!!!

I was relaxing thinking what Shido did today with the girls

I was relaxing thinking what Shido did today with the girls. So much indecent things. It was good that he didn't do anything to Miana, Tachi, Ren and Rin otherwise I would have use 'Slash of Thousand blades' on him.

Suddenly Shido opened up the gate.

Y/n: And here comes the great Shido!

Then idk he was acting or what he said that he didn't do anything.

I used my special eyes and saw he wasn't lying. This skill is also known as the Eyes of Judgement.

Then he started to run and he managed to hide but not from us.

Shido POV

Ok I managed to hide now is the good timing to come out.

I opened the gate and found the 6 new students looking at me.