Chapter 9!

Hi! This is a shorter update then last but I am going to try to churn several out this weekend and I liked where this ended tbh

Hi! This is a shorter update then last but I am going to try to churn several out this weekend and I liked where this ended tbh. I have a bad idea about where we are gonna be 5ish chapters from now (Devil emoji).

You woke up after just spending the past couple days chilling, and see a text from Spencer who has a random dudes name in your phone. (Suggest them pls)

He wants to grab lunch somewhere to continue discussing the terms of being your dom. He obviously doesn't know you well enough because you could have very easily slept through lunch.

You text back a yessir then text Nic the update. She asks where you're meeting and you text back with the name of some cafe nearby. You then look up the menu and decide what you're gonna get. And then a back up option and another back up for your back up.

You think for a bit about your mother coming to visit next weekend, and hope that she is at least bringing your other brother.

You dress somewhat casually, a pair of shorts and a tank top, not having the energy to do much. You put on some light make up and brush your hair into a ponytail.

You go into the living room and see Hotch sitting on the couch watching, of course the news. Before leaving to get on the bus you stare at him, until he looks up at you.

"Is Sean coming next weekend?"

"I believe so, why?

"I was just curious, see you later."

"Will you be back around dinner?"

"Probably. Why?"

"So I can know whether to put the extra plate in the fridge or not?"

"Oh, well I uh should be"

With that you turn on your heel and head toward the bus stop. You're not used to people besides Nic and whatever dom you have caring about you. Besides Sean, but he also left the house before you leaving you there.

~

Spencer gets to the cafe early, having received a text from who he is guessing is Nic telling him to get there an hour early.

"Hi my dude" She arrives sitting at the table mirroring his body language.

"Did you also get my number from Hotch's address book?"

"No that I waited until Y/N had fallen asleep and got it from her phone."

"Of course" He says chuckling before continuing.

"So are you here as the ex, ex dom, or best friend"

"All 3" She says seriously.

"I know you're just her dom and nothing else but you need to know she will back out at the first sign of something more. Also, as her former dom she needs one thing from you she won't ask you for"