꧙𐂂 : 𝙇𝙊𝙃 | 𝙌. 𝙅𝙎.𝙈𝙓

WARNINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER !

• FLUFF
• FLIRTING
• GÆ :)
• SPOILERS FROM LOVE OR HOST (MINX)

CHARACTERS INVOLVED

• JSCHLATT
• QUACKITY
• MINX
• NIHACHU
• AUSTIN
• WILBUR SOOT

hi hi DJDemon13
:)

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍

this would have to be one of the funniest shows he had ever been on, the funniest and most entertaining love or host to have ever existed. and the fact that both the chat and a certain British male knew exactly what his choice was made it all even funnier.

he had spent almost forty minutes sitting in complete silence, just eating and practically doing an asmr to the point of where Austin got pissed off at him. though he started talking after EsFandTV asked him to.

he was, honestly, quite surprised that he had gotten to the finals at the end. he had been acting like a total dick and an asshole the entire the show. he had taken quite a few toilet breaks too, which no one questioned surprisingly.

for example, there was one toilet break that took longer than usual. which was caused because he had gotten distracted by a certain beauty in the kitchen. he walked out of the bathroom, and had let his caramel brown coloured eyes wander off to the kitchen. there, in his kitchen stood a male, a short one.

he had soft anf fluffy raven black coloured locks, on top of his head was a blue and white beanie. he was wearing one of schlatt's oversized blue sweaters, accompanied by black shorts. he was standing by the counter, or more like leaning over it, scrolling through something on his form. and now, schlatt wasn't one to just give up opportunities for affection.

so, he strolled over to the ravenette. he came up behind him, easily towering over him, the height difference being 6'3 and 4'11. he placed his hands on the counter on either side of the male, caging him there as he leaned down and nuzzled his nose into the crook of his neck. this action startled the male and he jumped, he calmed down pretty quickly after realising it was schlatt though.

why hello there, pumpkin spice.“ he spoke, his mexican accent as thick as their cat's fur. he reached a hand up and gently ran it through his loveable boyfriend's short hair. schlatt grumbled in response, but leaned into his hand. “as much as I love your affection, Jonathan, you have a show to return to.

now this made him whine like a child who got told 'no' when they asked for ice cream. his boyfriend, quackity (or better known as alexis), turned around in his arms and faced him. aegean blue eyes meeting caramel brown. quackity reached his hands up and gently cupped schlatt's cheeks, smiling up at him. he got up on his tippy toes and brought schlatt down into a soft kiss. schlatt moved his hands from their place on the counter to quackity's hips and brought them closer.

come on, baby... they're waiting. I'm not going anywhere, I'll be here when you're finished. now go win for me.“ quackity mumbled against schlatt's lips before pulling away, much to schlatt's displeasure. he furrowed his eyebrows, clearly not liking it at all, but nonetheless agreed. he knew the faster the show finished, the faster he could return to his Mexican boyfriend's embrace.