Chapter 1: A little information

Daniella's pov
Before I tell you the story of my crazy life with Dan Howell you'll need a little background information. Okay Dan and I were both born on June 11th 1991. We were also born in the same hospital. My mom and his mom shared a hospital room. When I was born my parents needed a name for me. Since Dan's mom was in the same room with us and Dan she said...
"I named my little boy Daniel James Howell." she says. "How about you name yours Daniella?"
And that's how I got my first and middle name. My full name is Daniella Jamie Rider. Since then we've been hanging out with Dan and his parents. They are also our neighbors! Dan and I have been sharing birthday parties. It was a lot of fun until our thirteenth birthday party. And that's your background information.

Daniella's pov
"Dan I'm so excited! Our thirteenth birthday party is in a week!" I squealed.
"I'm excited too!" he said.
"Anyway what should the theme be?" I ask as we walk to the tree house.
"How about we don't have a theme this year?" Dan says.
"That's okay with me!" I say as I climb up the ladder leading into our tree house. Once we both got in there we started planning the party. I knew this was gonna be awesome! Yeah I was wrong.

A/N: okay this is a new story!!! I hope you liked the first chapter! The next chapters will be longer than this! Okay I can't think of a question so bye!!
Shoutout to: dismal-rain