CHAPTER 7

AUTHOR'S POV

Months had passed and Nayeon took a very good job by learning every rules and regulations from the castle and the royal family.

And this day she got very matured enough to handle things. And even have a higher grades than before.

But their friends doesn't know any of this, till now.

And Nayeon were decided that she will tell them herself.

"Kook, are you sure you won't come to school? I can skip it also if you want?" Nayeon asked Jungkook as she was about to go to school. When Jungkook called her and said that he doesn't wanted to go to school.

"Maybe I'll come. But a little bit late. I am okay." Jungkook replied to her. She nodded her head and walked outside their room and go to her car.

NAYEON'S POV

What's really happening to him?

I asked myself as I drive off to school. Well as usual no one knows that I am now the crowned princess and the wife of the top 1 student from our school, Jeon Jungkook.

Now I decided to tell our friends this. I can't hide it anymore to them.

As soon as I arrived at the school, I already saw them.

"Yaaah! Nayeon-ah, where's your lovely Jungkook huh?" Yoongi teased me. His been like this for everyday. That even my bad mood will quickly change into a good mood. Just being with them is the best choice.

"Aiiishh he said that he doesn't want to come to school for now. Maybe tomorrow he will be." I said to them as they nod.

"Oww and Nayeon you look very blooming now a days." Teahyung complimented me. I scratched the back of my neck hearing it makes me  embarrassed.

"Uhh- thank you I guess?" I replied to him. "And by the way I will tell you something later okay? This is really important."

And then we started to walk to our class. As soon as we reached our classroom our classmates are gathering for something.

Me, Tzuyu, Taehyung and Yoongi went to our seats and sat there still looking confused seeing many people are on Jungkook's place.

And curiosity take all over me. I stand up and make myself in to the crowd, and saw him. With his confident smiles.

Our eyes met. I frowned at him and he just looked at me confused.

"I thought you're skipping? You lied again." I said as I pout to him.

"Look, I already said that maybe I will go but just a little bit late. And here I am." He replied to me coldly.

I went to open my mouth in shocked by this as chuckles left my mouth and rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"You lied again Jeon Jungkook. What's really onto you this days? Did I did something wrong?" I confronted him already. His been like this like three days ago. And I don't really know what's happening.

"Oww go ask yourself Nayeon! Don't ask me." He said that made my eyes widened.

"Huh! So you're making me mad?" I smirked and chuckled as he shrugged his shoulders up, hands on his side, and smiling looking at me.

"Maybe not." He said. The crowd still on us. Still looking at us. I am not minding them and our friends was watching there confused.

And as I was about to say something the teacher came in.

"Good morning class! Go back to your sits. And we're having a partner project." The teacher announced as soon as she came in.

We all sat down. I looked back at Jungkook who's still smirking still looking at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

You're getting on my nerves Jeon Jungkook!

I screamed to myself.

"What's happening? Did we missed something between you two?" Tzuyu leaned on me as she whispered that.

"I will tell you later." I said then get my gazes back to the teacher.

"Okay so I'll announce now who will be partnering with who. So listen carefully okay? I will not repeat it again." The teacher said to us.

"Neee~" we all said.

"And now Im Nayeon and Min Yoongi. Jeon Jungkook and Kim Lea. Chou Tzuyu and Kim Taehyung. That's all. We still have a lot of time go talk with your partners about your project." the teacher announced.

Everyone stood up going to their partners. Well me and Tzuyu just turned our seats.

I looked at Yoongi smiling as we gave each other a high five.

"So later? On my house?" I said referring my house, where my mom is.

"Yeah sure. Let's do it together." Tzuyu said.

"Let's talk about it later I am lazy." Taehyung and Yoongi said in unison. They looked at each other as they smiled widely and give each other a high five.

We all laughed by that. I look at my side and regretted it afterwards.

I saw Lea and Jungkook laughing with each other.

I felt mad.

"You better explain this things out Yeonie. We're getting confused." Tzuyu said as I looked at them again.

"Okay class dismissed! You may now have your break." The teacher once said and we all stood up leaving our room behind.

"Heey Yeonie! What's happening, really?" Teahyung again asked.

"Let's take some place, a quite place first." I said tiredly.

I am tired just by doing something. I am tired just by seeing my husband was flirting in front of me.

Four of us found a spot on the garden. We all sat down on the table me saw then eat.

"What's really happening between you and Jungkook? For the last time." Yoongi broke the silence barging in.

I sighed after putting myself altogether. "I and Jungkook were married." I straightly to the point said. They choked on their foods as they looked at me shocked.

"You're what?!" They asked me still in shocked. I am not in the mood to talk about it right now.

"Let's just talk about this in another day. I am not feeling really well right now." I said leaving a heavy sigh.

We all eat and talk about our project. But then I saw Jungkook, his cousins and Lea together.

Again my blood boils.

I followed them by not removing my sight to them.

And then suddenly Lea hovered herself to Jungkook arms.

What the?!

I stood up and was about to go to them but Yoongi held my hand.

"Calm yourself Nayeon." He said.

"I am done now Yoongi. Get off!" I said and aggressively went to them.