Chapter 18

" & I ain't to proud to tell you that, I cry sometimes, cry sometimes about it."

Shy's POV.

I can't even lie, after I heard Dre mentioned a DNA test, I felt horrible. I know for a fact Dre isn't the father of my baby but I want him in my life.

This might be the wrongest thing to do, but I want Dre, even if I have to break him and AMorah up I will.

I really don't know who's my baby daddy & I won't know until the baby gets here. My options right now is Trey & Fire. I've been messing with Trey & Fire around the same time so it's hard to tell.

Fire and I had a relationship back then, I was his first love and he was my first love. As the years went by we fell out of love but we still have sex from time to time. The sex is great and it's one thing we both can't never leave each other for.

It hurt what Dre said to me because I don't ask Dre for nothing, I'm pretty much laid back but I'm hurt that's how he reacted. I mean I don't blame him cause the baby isn't his, I'm just trying to trap him.

I was on my Instagram page & AMorah had just posted a picture of her and Dre, captioned in "The Bahamas". My blood started to boil because that should have been me and him instead of her.

I decided to take a selfie and posted it on Instagram. As soon as I posted it AMorah liked my photo and all I could of thought to myself was only if this bitch knew.

PICTURE OF SHY TO THE SIDE.

Tomorrow is my doctors appointment and I'm going to find out what. I hope I'm having a girl so that I can name her Shyla.

My brother Scooter will be taking me to my appointment tomorrow. It sucks that we have nobody in our lives. Our parents left my brother & I when we were just kids. I'm all he got & he's all I got.

Growing up we always had it rough but we managed to make it through. I have a job as a receptionist at this Law Enforcement Agency. I'm not a dumb bitch, I'm street smart and I'm intelligent. I just choose to make dumb ass decisions when I know better.

Nobody felt sorry for me when I was at a younger age, so I don't feel sorry for nobody now. I have a cold heart and I don't care about anything. The only persons I'm going to care for too death is my baby, my brother & Dre if he chooses to be apart of my life.

~~~

It was time for my appointment and surprisingly my brother scooter picked me up on time. I'm afraid if I tell Scooters it's Dre's baby, he would be mad because he doesn't know Dre and I fooled around. So I will stick to my two options Trey & Fire.

" Lil sis you ready for all of that package." Scooter asked.

" Yes I can't wait, I'm gone be there for my baby every step of the way no matter what."

" I hope so." He mumbled.

We arrived at the clinic a couple minutes shortly. Scooter jogged over to my side to help me come out of his car. After I walked up to the clinic door, opened it and headed to the receptionist.

" Good afternoon, I have an appointment to see Dr Smith."

" Okay and what's your name mam."

" Shy Dean."

" Thank you, have a seat Dr smith will be with you shortly." The receptionist said. I sat down next to Scooter who was pretty much occupied by his cellphone so I decided to grab a magazine.

Honestly I don't know if I'm ready to be a mother but I'll have to get with it quickly. I want to be there for my child and give my child everything Scooter & I never got.

" Ms Dean, come on." Dr Smith said.
I quickly grabbed my purse, placed the magazine back on the table & signaled scooter to let's go to the room.

" Lay here." Dr smith said as he motioned me to lay down on the bed. He plugged in the machine and began writing on his notepad.

" Is he the father." Doctor Smith asked whiles rubbing this jelly like substance on my stomach.

" No this is my brother Scooter." I replied. He shook his head and continued rub the jelly substance on my body.

Doctor Smith rubbed my stomach with an ultrasound scan. I was now listening to my baby's heartbeat and then he showed me the gender.

" Well looks like your having a babygirl." He smiled. I was so excited, I always wanted a little mini me, but I want her to be better than me. I'm going to play dress up with her & do all sorts of girls stuff I didn't had a chance to do with my mom.

Doctor Smith give me a picture of the ultrasound, I took my phone out to take a picture and sent the image to King's phone and captioned it.

" We're having a girl."

After I did that, scooter helped me pack up & drove me home safely.

Comment & Vote.

Feedback is the Key, Comment & Vote don't be a ghost reader.