🍡 Zodiacs #11 🍡

You made a bet with someone, who was it and how did it turn out?

♑ Capricorn: Tooru Hagakure
Bet: whoever said yes or no first for a whole day lost the bet. The loser had to buy treats for class 1A.
Let's just say that you won because she forgot about the bet xD.

♒ Aquarius: Kirishima Ejiro
Bet: Whoever pissed of Bakugo first lost the bet. Loser had to wear crocs to school.
You lost because Bakugo is always angry. You literally looked at him for a second and he yelled at you. Let's say Kirishima had to give you crocs for the punishment xD.

♓ Pisces: Rikido Sato
Bet: You two had a baking contest (he would judge your cake, and you would judge his).
You lost but there wasn't a punishment so you both decided to give cake to all the class!

♈ Aries: Yaomomo
You didn't want to bet anything so you both chilled drinking some tea in the main room. Watching everyone and wondering why is everyone betting?

♉ Taurus: Uraraka
You two did a fighting match without quirks. You won. Loser was supposed to do whatever the winner said but you told her to answer a question instead. You asked her about her crush. She did answer and you didn't tell anyone.

♊ Gemini: Mirio Togata
Bet: you both had a competition about candy apples. Eri was the judge, whoever made the most delicious candy apple won.
You won! But instead of a punishment you just played with Eri and Mirio.

♋ Cancer: Iida
Bet: nothing
Why: he scolded you about how irresponsable betting was and that he didn't want to get involved.
So you just chilled with Yaomomo and Aries.

♌ Leo: Pony Tsunotori
You didn't bet anything. You just went shopping for cute outfits. And also became good friends so you both go shopping often together.

♍ Virgo: Tamaki Amajiki
He was just to shy so instead of competing you went to eat ramen. Somehow you became friends and you both enjoyed, so you often go to eat ramen together.

♎ Libra: Bakugo Katsuki
You were chilling with Kirishima until Bakugo screamed at you wanting to fight. Kirishima suggested a bet and loser had to do anything the winner said for a week. Everyone in class 1A was watching (evidently you got permission or something like that)
You barely got the chance and won!
He was so angry and you had him do whatever you wanted but you didn't embarrasse him even if you had the chance to.(why didn't you do it?!)

♏ Scorpio: Shoto Todoroki
Nothing. He just asked:
"Wanna go shopping with my fathers' credit card?"
You went to eat some soba with endeavors credit card. You enjoyed each other's company and became friends. But didn't talk much.

♐ Sagittarius: Mina Ashido and Yuga Aoyama.
You were talking with Mina and she suggested a Makeover contest. Aoyama heard about it and joined!
Mina won with first place, you got second with Aoyama (tie).
You and Aoyama had to pay for dinner with Mina but you had fun!

I had no idea what to do so I ran out of ideas. That's why it is random. Anyways:
✨Have a nice day ✨