As I stumbled blindly through the darkness, a white light being the only source I had, I started to wonder if this was the smartest idea.

'Yes.' I reminded myself. 'Anything to get out of the torture.'

As time went on, it felt as if I wasn't getting anywhere. That or the light kept moving further away.

Time kept going on and I finally saw I was getting closer to the light. Just a couple more hours or so.

To pass the time, I started to daydream. Or, fantasize since I don't what time it was.

I imagined myself as a girl, prettier then I was, that had dragon wings on her back and a tail.

I was soaring through the skies, feeling free. Feeling as if no one could hurt me. I was invincible.

I flew past Hogwarts, Emberfall, Panem, and Camp Half-Blood.

I focused my mind back to the long dark hallway I was walking down. I had reached the pearly  white light. I reached out to touch it and then feeling myself falling forward into the light.

I don't know where I'm going, but it felt peaceful.

"Rosalyn." I heard my name being called. I ignored it.

"Rosalyn." I heard again. I still focused on where I was falling.

"ROSALYN!" Now that shook me out of my peaceful state and everything fell away, the light leaving me to fall to my death.....