Chapter 3

At night, Xiao Zhan woke up in someone arms, he blinked his eyes as he remember who is sleeping next to him, he slowly pulled away and sit on the bed trying to process why did he hugged him when he is asleep but......,he look next to him and find Yibo sleeping peacefully, they slept fast because both of them were tired, he smile because it was his first time since coming to this house he slept peacefully, he leave the room slowly to not wake him up.

He goes downstairs to the kitchen to have some water, but a hand covers his mouth and drag him to the living room.

"Finally, We Catch You Sean Xiao!".

Xiao Zhan frowned and tried to struggle to free himself, but the person who hold him is too strong for him.

"You thought We Will Let You Do What You Want? We Were Stalking You For This Month And Finally Get The Chance To Catch You".

The man said and Xiao Zhan close his eyes tightly before he opens his mouth and bite the man's hand and make him scream in pain.

"Who The Hell Are You?!! What Do You Want?!". Xiao Zhan asks them after maintaining a safe distance between him and them.

"We Hate You! We Don't Want You To Keep Taking Our Work And Make it Good!".

"I Do That Because You Are Bad Guys!". Xiao Zhan said as he throws some pillows on them and run away.

"FOLLOW HIM!! I DON'T WANT HIM ALIVE!! KILL HIM IF YOU CAN!!".

*********************************

Yibo woke up when he heard a lot of noises, he looks next to him and didn't find Xiao Zhan, he leaves the room to search for him, but he heard a strange voice, he hides and take out his gun that he takes with him in case something happens.

"I WILL KILL YOU!! COME OUT NOW!!". Yibo frown when he heard that.

"Zhan in Danger!".

**********************************

Xiao Zhan was hiding in one of the rooms.

"Shit!! I Need Them To Leave Before Yibo Hear Them! He Will Know Who I Am!!".

He takes a deep breath and release it slowly to calm down, he leaves the room and one of the men saw him and start chasing him.

"STOP RIGHT THERE SEAN XIAO!!".

Xiao Zhan slapped his forehead and cursed him when he said that what if Yibo heard him?!

"CAN YOU CHASE ME WITHOUT ANY WORDS! IDIOTS!!".

He shouts and take a large stick before he throws it on the man face and knock him down.

***********************************

Yibo was searching for Xiao Zhan carefully in this big house, but he stopped when he saw a unfamiliar door, it was almost hidden on the wall, but he can see it, he looks around before he opens it and switch the lights on, he widened his eyes and look around at the pictures.

"Waaa~ It's Zhan's parents, and this probably him, so cute~".

He said as he touches one of the picture's frames, suddenly the wall started to move and make him frowned.

"What the......".

The wall was like a door to another room, he looks around the room then he rushed to close the door before he switches the lights off, then he enters the other secret room.

He walks slowly as he can't see anything because of the darkness.

"Mou~ Isn't There a Light?!".

When he said that the lights opened and he look around amazed, he continues walking until he stops in front of a door, he opens it slowly and the lights automatically turned on.