A Book for You

Hi,

I have published my new book on Wattpad. It is the first book in the series and it's called Frostale: A Crimson Dawn.

It is a Mystery-Thriller Fantasy story.

If you liked this book, I'm sure you'll love this new book too. Please check it out!

It has DAILY updates and it's my best book yet. Also, I'm currently working on only that book. I'm giving my best to A Crimson Dawn. So please check it out. I promise you won't be disappointed.

It's already posted, so hurry! :D

Here's the blurb:

❄ Book One in the Frostale Saga ❄

A sinister legacy.
A destiny written in blood.

In the heart of Frostale, an island as cold as its name, is the only home that they have ever known, the Frostale Orphanage.

"Never one without the other."

A bond stronger than family, a love deeper than blood.

"The world outside must be so different."

Raised in oblivion with minds conditioned to obey and heads trained to bend.

"We have been living a lie. We do not own our lives."

An orphanage of deceit.
A future of fake illusions and weightless promises of a life not written for them.

"We have to survive. We have to get out of here."

Surrounded by a million layers of truth, the horrors hiding behind blank faces come to light. The demons viciously breathing down their necks reveal themselves.

"This is not three hundred years of glory. This is three hundred years of deranged operations."

Empty eyes and faded dreams.
Crushed smiles and broken hearts.
Shattered hopes and murdered souls.

With collars around their throats and chains around their wrists, they stare at a secret dark enough to drive out the light from their lives forever.

"My little birdies, this is my version of hell."

One moment, one night, one revelation is all it takes for them to realise that their Frostale Home is indeed far from being a home. The place that they were nostalgic about leaving becomes the very place they strive to escape from.

Little do they know that escaping from Frostale Home is like emerging victorious in a war already lost. Because they live in Frostale - where all hearts are frozen.

~~~~~~❄~~~~~~

An engrossingly dark and immensely deep Mystery-Thriller Fantasy with gut-wrenching suspense and heartbreaking secrets.

The questions that carry this tale have answers that will make your mind hazy and your heart drop.

~~~~~~❄~~~~~~

DAILY UPDATES!