Chapter 1

Jeon Jungkook was the fearsome alpha pack leader that everyone looks up to. He is known for his aloof attitude, no one has ever see him smile.

"Cheer up Jungkook, we just won a battle." Namjoon said as he pat Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'm not surprised."

'Geez, cold as always.' Namjoon thought.

He doesn't hesitate to kill anyone who pissed him off. In fact, you can't really tell if he's pissed because his expression doesn't change at all.

"Leader, please forgive me! I won't do it again next time!"

"There won't be a next time for you." Jungkook said and shot the guy with his gun.

Apparently, one of Jungkook's member decided to invade the enemy's territory on his own, which Yoongi discovered and brought him back in time. In the end, he died in Jungkook's hand anyway.

"Jungkook, you don't have to do this."

"There's only one way for those who don't follow instructions."

'Gosh, stubborn as always.' Yoongi thought.

If by any chance you get to talk to him, you'll probably think he's mute.

"These are the profiles of the new members."

"This is the weekly report."

Hoseok waited for Jungkook to say something. But all he got was Jungkook intensely staring at him while playing with his knife.

'Could he at least say ok?!' Hoseok screamed innerly.

"You may leave now."

Hoseok placed the papers on Jungkook's desk and was ready to leave when he suddenly remembered something.

"Jungkook, I know I shouldn't ask this since it's something personal. Have you by any chance meet your mate yet?"

"That is not your concern." Jungkook said.

"Yes." Hoseok sighed and left the room only to come face to face with Namjoon and Yoongi.

"So? What did he said?" Namjoon asked.

"He said it's not my concern." Hoseok replied.

"Told you." Yoongi said.

"I'm going back now, Jin is going to kill me if I'm late for dinner. Are you guys coming?" Namjoon asked as he started walking.

"Yeah, Jimin is going to whined for who knows how long." Yoongi said and followed behind Namjoon.

"Ugh, at least I'm not the only one who's single here." Hoseok said, referring to Jungkook.

The three of them walked away and headed back to their own house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jungkook, remember what I'm going to tell you now. Do not hesitate to kill anyone that's your weakness."

"Can't I love anyone? Not even you, dad?" The 7 years old boy asked with tears.

"Not even me."

Bang!

Jungkook's eyes shot opened and he slightly adjusted his siting position. He massaged his temple as his head was pounding.

No reason at all, he stabbed through the table with his knife.

"Mate?" Jungkook smirked.