Chapter 4

"You..."

The boy turn around and see Jungkook standing there with an unbelievable face.

"Do you know I don't help?"

"What are you trying to say?"

Jungkook walk to the boy and stop when he could smell the scent of him.

"If I do happen to help, I hope that person will accept it." Jungkook look down as the boy is an inch shorter than him.

"I'm grateful for your help but it's up to me to decide whether to accept it or not." The boy step back.

Usually Jungkook will get angry if someone go against him, but this time is different.

'He is really something.' Jungkook thought.

"Why are you standing so far?" Jungkook asked and try to shorten their distance.

"It's better to keep some distance between us."

"Why is that?" Jungkook didn't care about what he said and keep walking.

"I don't want to get involve with someone like you." The boy replied as his back came in contact with the wall.

Jungkook scoff and trap the boy with his arms on the wall.

"Tell me, what kind of person am I to you." Jungkook said and raise his brow.

"I don't know what kind of person you are. The only thing I know that is people like you harm innocent life to get whatever they want. I might end up putting myself in danger if we are too close."

The boy avoided eye contact with Jungkook as he could feel him intensely staring at him.

"What? Like the mafia?" Jungkook asked with a chuckle.

The boy didn't reply but it's obvious to Jungkook is a yes.

"Tell you what, some of them don't have a choice, some do it for something in exchange, and some are just too lonely."

"Which one are you then?" The boy asked although he didn't really understand what Jungkook by meant.

"Does it even matter? Don't they all sound the same to you?" Jungkook back off so the boy could be freed.

The boy was surprised that Jungkook seem to read his mind. What is more surprising is that he didn't know why there is a glimpse of sadness in Jungkook's eyes when he says that.

"C-Can I leave now?" The boy asked as he is trying to walk pass Jungkook.

Jungkook still insist to give the suit to the boy as he don't take back things he gave.

"By the way, what's your name?" Jungkook asked.

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook nod his head and left.

"Why is he so stubborn?" Taehyung talk to himself as he look at the suit in his hands.

"Oh shit, I forgot to ask where I can find him. How do I return back the money now?!" Taehyung mumbled as he walk around in frustration.

Suddenly something dropped from the pocket of the suit.

Taehyung picked it up. It's a business card.

"Jeon Jungkook?"