Van Gogh x reader

(Sorry this took so long I really haven't had much motivation and I've been dealing with some stuff and it doesn't help that a have 9 missing assignments for school ;-;)

(Readers POV)- 

      I was hanging out with my friend Vincent at The Grassy Knoll today because we had nothing better to do. At first it was just akward silence until I spoke up "so uhm.... How come you aren't out committing arson or some shit?" That question earned a tiny laugh out of him which I thought was pretty cute "I dunno I guess today just wasn't the day for it!" We both kinda laughed after he said that. After a while of talking the jock known as Jfk walked in and to no surprise he brought like 6 girls with him. Me and vince just stared at him for a little bit until we went back to talking.

(Vince POV)-

       Me and (Y/N) had been hanging out a lot lately and I think I've gained feelings for them or I'm just going insane again. I took them here to finally tell them how I feel. It took me awhile to come around to these feelings and finally tell (Y/N) about them being I really haven't had the best experience with confessing to people about my feelings about them. We talk for a little bit until Jfk walks in with some girls. 'Hey vince I bet you anything he doesn't even care about those other girls!' They caught me in the middle of my thoughts. Fuck! I just give an akward laugh "hehe yah..."

(No one's POV)

     Jfk noticed (Y/N) across the dinner from him so being the stud he is he walks over to talk to (Y/N). "So I uh- saw you and I gotta say that your pretty cute" (Y/N) was taken aback by his remark. The artist stayed back as he watched Jfk flirt with his crush. (Y/N) could tell that something was wrong with Vincent "Hey Vince you ok?" (Y/N) hadn't realized that Jfk had walked over to his girls "Y-yah I'm ok I just... I dunno." At this point (Y/N) knew that he was jealous "You know? Your pretty cute when your like this vince!" He looked at (Y/N) a little shocked "I- wha- no I'm not-" he was interrupted by (Y/N) kissing him on the cheek "Wlep I have to go. See ya tiny dude!" A light blush spread over the boys face as he watched (Y/N) leave.

-end-

FINALLY I GOT THIS DONE!!!!!