2

Lea's pov

I arrived here at our company almost 9am. Yeah traffic. Its okay to be late because I am the boss here. "Bye babe i will see you guys later. Bye nic enjoy your school!"

I bid kisses and went up on the elevator to go to my office. Dawn texted me that we have a meeting today with an investor. Idk yet but I have this feeling that i know her or him.

15th floor and I'm here. Ofcourse Vice and Dawn ang sasalubong saakin dito haha "Hi besh! Why so late first time yata?"

I giggled I remembered why I am late. "Because of Rob. Hinarot ako eh."

The two laughed and pinched her side "Ikaw ha. Akala ko ba hihiwalay ka na sa kanya?"

"Not yet babe. Gusto ko kasi I will caught them in act. You know. Para naman ako yung masaya" I said and sat down. I called Teetin to get me some coffee.

"Nasaan na nga pala si Dimples? She should be here ah?" Dimples is one of my secretary also my bestfriend.

"Ah nandun sa office nya tambak work ni lola mo" Vice said while fixing the table.

"Dawn by the way sino ulit yung magiinvest dito sa kumpanya?" I asked ...

She looked at the folder and showed it to me "Here. Ms. Ina Raymundo and Ms. Charlene Muhlach but Ms. Charlene will go here next week with her husband. I'm sure you will get along"

Pagkasabi niya biglang pasok ni Ina. I knew it. Its Rob's mistress. I guess she doesnt know that I am the wife "Hello Good morning Ma'am Lea, I am Ina Raymundo owner of the real estate in Makati. It was pleasure to meet you"

I smiled and accepted her hand "Hello Ms. Raymundo, Let me introduce my self. I am Maria Lea Carmen Salonga..... Chien, My husband is Mr. Robert Chien. I guess you know him right?"

Dawn and Vice looked at each other "So guys shall we start?"

We both smiled to each other and nodded and sat down on our seats. The meeting went well but I am staring at Ina all the time. If only eyes can kill i would kill her right now.

The meeting ended at 3pm so we decided to close the board room. ''Bakla ano yung kanina?"

I looked at her and said "She is the mistress of my husband."

"What?!" Dawn said in shocked and also Vice 

"Yes. She wants to play the game huh? Sa dinami dami ng kumpanya sa manila dito pa talaga sa company ko gusto nya ng laro? Sige ibibigay ko sa kanya. Tara na gusto ko na makita asawa ko" I said and packed up with them.

I told them to stay with me until morning kasi wala si Rob may business meeting daw. If I know lol

Nakarating na kami dito sa condo at pinapasok na sina Vice and Dawn nagmovie marathon nalang kami

====

Hey peepz sorry boring hahaha